PDA

View Full Version : Help In Egypt

DaannC
10th Jul 2007, 14:16
Okay, I've looked everywhere for an answer that I'm about to ask but I don't know how to look because I can't typ: Egypt and then immediately find my answer. There is just too much. So, sorry if I'm driving everybody crazy! Here is my question:

I'm in Egypt with the two (very) big statue's sitting. And there are three water levels. Do y'all know wich room I mean? Now, I've figured out how to change the waterlevels but I don't know what to do next. I'm guessing that somehow you have to get on the top of the statue's but I don't know how.

Can anyone please help me?

Again: Sorry if I haven't looked good enough.

DaannC

Oh and btw: It may seems weird that I'm playing a game at 6 AM but I live in Holland so .. yeah.

L4dy Croft
10th Jul 2007, 14:46
you do this: Get to the lever on the 2nd statue, when you open the gate and swim through it. Shoot the beatles in the correct places and the gate wil open with the lever inside it, Pull the lever and the water will rise up taking you with it. then you swim over to the left statue, swim in the gate you opened over there previously and surface. You should be able to pull yourself outta the water and onto land, the rest is up to you. :rasp:

Demarest
10th Jul 2007, 15:38
Okay, I've looked everywhere for an answer that I'm about to ask but I don't know how to look because I can't typ: Egypt and then immediately find my answer. There is just too much.

Well it helps if you talk about Sanctuary of the Scion insted of Egypt, which contains SOS and two other stages ;)

L4dy covered it (though it's not The Beatles ;)), but her instructions presumes you've already shot the first beetles. I wouldn't be so sure since you said three water levels, which could be the level you entered at, the level you drained it to when you pulled the switch at the bottom, and then the ankh you ride down towards the top. Each statue has a set of four beetles on the wall and a pattern just below them. When you shoot each beetle, it rotates 45 degrees. You want to shoot them until they line up like the pattern on the floor beneath it. The one on the left statue (as you're facing them) is easy. The one on the right statue is a bit more "hidden." Here is a pic that shows both the beetles in the correct position to pass it as well as the pattern to indicate this (right statue).

http://tfads.com/gtafpics/lara/2ndbeetlepuzzle.jpg

L4dy Croft
10th Jul 2007, 15:56
wow good explanation, puts mine to shame:whistle:
BTW you better come prepared when you do get to the top and go through the door, nuff said ;)

DaannC
10th Jul 2007, 17:02
You both had a very good explanation! ;) Thank you so much! :)

DaannC!

DaannC
10th Jul 2007, 17:09
then you swim over to the left statue, swim in the gate you opened over there previously and surface. You should be able to pull yourself outta the water and onto land, the rest is up to you. :rasp:

I can't swim to the left statue and pull the lever down because it is already down.. Or did I understood incorrectly?

DaannC

DaannC
10th Jul 2007, 17:20
Oh sorry! I read it wrong :D Sorry but you've been a great help thank you! :)

L4dy Croft
10th Jul 2007, 19:41
did you pass it?

DaannC
11th Jul 2007, 14:40
Yes thank you! :D

love-me-4-me
11th Jul 2007, 20:03
how do i lower the water level? thanks

Demarest
12th Jul 2007, 00:10
how do i lower the water level? thanks

At the very bottom, between the two statues, is an underwater level. This will almost completely drain the room, so don't worry that you nearly run out of breath. Just keep hitting Interact as you dive to go faster and you'll make it just fine :)