PDA

View Full Version : Help

motanu2905
10th Jul 2007, 09:46
Hy y'm new here, from roumania, y just started playing tomb raider legend , and y like it, but y can't pass the point in Bolivia where lara muves the 3 cages and opens a big door and after entering the door closes and she runs, but the point is y don't know what to do?? :mad2: the floor spred's in two part and blades come from the seeling..and whel you know...she dies... :mad2: pls help me and sorry about my english

Swatcat
10th Jul 2007, 10:50
I'm not sure but I think you are talking about an interactive cutscene?
You need to press the correct buttons as they appear on your screen

Oh, and welcome! http://smile.smilies.nl/383.gif

motanu2905
10th Jul 2007, 11:20
Now it's not a director's cut...if y go strate ahead y will die but over the gate is a pasage but y don't know how to get there...help...for a lot of hours y'm trying...---y can't post pictures....

Swatcat
10th Jul 2007, 11:57
You are talking about this door right?

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/screenshots/bolivia13.jpg

So you went thru the door, you did the interactive cutscene that follows
and that's were you are now?
Because I can't find anything in the next bit about a floor breaking and blades coming from the ceiling :scratch:

motanu2905
10th Jul 2007, 16:37
ies ies this is the part!!!! what show y do???? if y go throu the door y'm going to die...what...thanks wery much 4 helping me ...if y try to jump on the door it jump's the other side of the wall....there's a tunel over the door where you can pass?????...after you enter the tunel behaind the door ...the door closes after you...and she runs like in a presenting movie and sudently y'm in comed and an icon apears ...what show y do???

Below Zero
10th Jul 2007, 16:42
You have to use the see-saw on the bottom floor to elevate two boxes up to the second floor. Then you place the boxes on the right and middle plates.

Below Zero
10th Jul 2007, 16:43
Hold on did you already do that? By the way, Welcome to the fourms!

motanu2905
10th Jul 2007, 16:45
yes y already made these moves.....the door is opened....what then...thank's....y think y've got it
....but tel me anyway

Below Zero
10th Jul 2007, 16:54
When past the door, walk up a bit and a Interactive cut scene will start to play. When a button pops up on the screen, hit the same button on your controler or keyboard.

Swatcat
10th Jul 2007, 17:30
the door closes after you...and she runs like in a presenting movie and sudently y'm in comed and an icon apears ...what show y do???

So it is what I said in my first post? :scratch:

When your in the presenting movie, watch the screen carefully
and press the same button the movie shows you.
In the pc version they show you blue arrows that tell you which direction to push/go.

Good luck Motanu!

motanu2905
11th Jul 2007, 14:08
Thank man ...that was what y whanted...thank's a lot....tomb raider anniversary y didn't finish because y didn't know what to do....same thing...an interactiv movie...the one with the dinosaur....thank again

Below Zero
11th Jul 2007, 14:14
No problem

motanu2905
11th Jul 2007, 18:36
Guys got a nother problem.....don't be mad pls....tell me how to insert a picture in the post to show you my probleme....:mad2:

Below Zero
11th Jul 2007, 18:59
Ok, when you want a pic in the post, click Insert Image above in the control panel and type in the url of the pic. Thats all.

motanu2905
12th Jul 2007, 07:48
Can't man....k....you know in africa at the begining...where you have to make a weel to run and you go above to a lake....and there is a statue strapted by his arms...and with a block of wood you free the right arm...vell the left arm ...y don't have what to free it...because the big block os stone//wodd that wass up falled down ....sorry again for my writhning....

Below Zero
12th Jul 2007, 11:55
Theres no Africa level in legend. Please explain what level and what your tring to do, so I can help you. :)

motanu2905
12th Jul 2007, 15:09
Guy's how can y get rid of the monster ...and what y have to do ...after the hole tesla divece comes down?????:mad2: :mad2:

Lectrician
12th Jul 2007, 15:13
Theres no Africa level in legend. Please explain what level and what your tring to do, so I can help you. :)

All this time I thought Ghana was in Africa and my savegame comes up as West Africa.

Are you sure there isn't an African level in Legend?

motanu2905
12th Jul 2007, 15:24
south africa as y remember...but it doesn't matter because y passed that level...now y'm at the tesla plant....where you fight with amanda's monster....after you get down the hole tesla device...--the place where the sword is- what shold y do....

Lectrician
12th Jul 2007, 15:28
I'm assuming you opened all the levers and now you have shot all the balls into the air to activate the device.

Hop out of the gun seat and look up at the fragment and press grapple button.

Now...I do not know for sure whether you NEED to used the precise aim (whatever that is called) when you look up there or not, but I did because i kept missing the grapple. Once you grapple the sword out, there is a cut scene.

I hope I am aswering the right part for you.

motanu2905
12th Jul 2007, 15:32
your saying that after opening al the levers y have to clime up the big sphere's????.....after shooting all the spheres with the tesla gun?????

Lectrician
12th Jul 2007, 15:45
no....after you shoot all the spheres and they are in place, you use the grapple to snag the sword piece and yank it down.

Below Zero
12th Jul 2007, 17:14
Ohhh...Ghana. Sorry, I misunderstood, anyway, I dont know why I was think Ghana was in South America. Shows I did not pay attention in geogaphy. My bad.

motanu2905
12th Jul 2007, 19:07
guys it doesn't work...y tryed charging all 4 sphers and then throw the grabel at the sword but it doesn't attach....how can y get the sword out in time...before the electricity wer's off...and how can y kill that monster??????

Lectrician
12th Jul 2007, 19:59
you can't kill the monster, but you can make him go away and give you a breather. If you remember the tesla gun from earlier, pretend he is a box, grab him and then shoot him into the wall near where the levers were.

have you tried watching any youtube vids?

Below Zero
12th Jul 2007, 20:41
Go to this site: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/level05.html

motanu2905
13th Jul 2007, 09:51
thanks man ...y ve passed that....y'm at the grave af king athur...or something like that...

marijkeels
28th Aug 2007, 15:08
help!! i'm stuck in the tombe of king arthur,

I don't know what i've to do now.
please help me!

marijkeels

humbug
28th Aug 2007, 15:34
You need to move the broken part of one of the tombs to the pillar that is near a bell. Then go over to king arthur and grapple the light above and pull it all the way back then quickly release the gapple. Run over to the broken tomb you just moved and jump onto it and then jump on to the pillar. Then jump to the rope on the bell next to it. This will cause the bell to your left to move up enabling the light to crash into it causing the barrirer around king arthur to shatter.