PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!! Pretty Pretty please

Cuffy
9th Jul 2007, 20:12
I am stuck trying to use the Tesla Gun. I shoot and shoot and they just shoot back. :mad2:

Please someone help me. I haven't posted a post yet as I read others who might be having a hard time and I work through it. I am just speeding through this segment but I am so stuck on the gun.

Please tell me how oh great ones that have been there!

:o

Shaidester
9th Jul 2007, 22:24
I am stuck trying to use the Tesla Gun. I shoot and shoot and they just shoot back. :mad2:

Please someone help me. I haven't posted a post yet as I read others who might be having a hard time and I work through it. I am just speeding through this segment but I am so stuck on the gun.

Please tell me how oh great ones that have been there!

:o

Is this after you charge the Tesla Gun, or when you use it the first time, and it runs out? I am guessing it's after, but all you need to do is move the gun to the right, use the barrels by picking up each one individually and throwing it at each person. You could also use the boxes/crates that are found above, in the small alcove of the the barrels. To get across, all you need to do is use the gun on the platform you should see to the left of your screen. Pull it towards you then let it swing long enough to reach to the other side. Get off the Tesla Gun, and jump towards the NOW swinging platform. Pull up on it and jump to the other side. By the way, you can't just "shoot" electricity at them, they're to far.

Cuffy
10th Jul 2007, 15:04
Thank you so much, without your help I would collected dust.

It is when I use it the first time though. I will try all this out tonight!

thank you again..
:lol: