PDA

View Full Version : The Correct Chronological Order?

Shaidester
9th Jul 2007, 16:20
I've received mix messages from people. Some of my closest friends have said that Legend comes first, then Anniversary (vice-versa). Now, to the concern I would like an honest chronological order as I am terribly confused :$. The main thing that puzzles me is how Lara's emotions are different in both Anniversary and Legend. In Legend, when she were to kill someone, she had no feeling for that human.

~~~*SPOILER* DO NOT LOOK BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE WHAT LARA DID!~~~

In Anniversary, it was the opposite.

When she killed Larson, she felt emotional change. Afterall, Larson is a human and it seemed like that was the first person she killed. Perhaps she had feelings for Larson, which is why she felt so much guilt rush on her?

By the way, I have played all Tomb Raider games before, not new :p

Dark Era
9th Jul 2007, 16:22
First comes Legend known as TR 7. Anniversary is a remake of the first TR game which was released in 1996 on PS-One and PC.

Shaidester
9th Jul 2007, 16:24
First comes Legend known as TR 7. Anniversary is a remake of the first TR game which was released in 1996 on PS-One and PC.

So, you're telling me that Legend came before, (STORY-WISE!)?

Mangar The Dark
9th Jul 2007, 16:30
No, I think Dark Era misunderstood your question. Legend was MADE first, but Anniversary takes place before the story of Legend (kind of like how Temple of Doom was made after Raiders Of The Lost Ark, but takes place before it.)

Below Zero
9th Jul 2007, 16:34
Since TRA is a remake of the first TR, technically TRA is first. So it goes like this, TR1, TRA, TR2, TR3,TRLR, TRC, TR AOD, TRL, as storyline goes.

Dark Era
9th Jul 2007, 16:49
Yep, sorry i misunderstood the question. Thanks guys for correcting me.;)

Below Zero
9th Jul 2007, 16:55
No problem

Faye
9th Jul 2007, 18:31
Anniversary is set in 1996, Legend is set in 2006. The other games don't count because they are from the Core series which is sort of a parallel storyline with a seperate character bio.

Werner Von Croy
9th Jul 2007, 19:22
So, you're telling me that Legend came before, (STORY-WISE!)?

No i think Legend took place well after TRA