PDA

View Full Version : Help After The Obelisk Of Khamoon

gee_3
9th Jul 2007, 14:28
Okay, Well I just finished getting the four artifacts from the obelisk by lowering all four bridges. A little gate opened underwater. I went through & followeed it to the end, coming to a ladder. I went up it & realilized I was in the room with the six statues that move. But, im stuck after that. I do not know what way to go. Can someone please point out what way I have to go & what I have to do ? Thanks so much.

Werner Von Croy
9th Jul 2007, 14:30
Okay, Well I just finished getting the four artifacts from the obelisk by lowering all four bridges. A little gate opened underwater. I went through & followeed it to the end, coming to a ladder. I went up it & realilized I was in the room with the six statues that move. But, im stuck after that. I do not know what way to go. Can someone please point out what way I have to go & what I have to do ? Thanks so much.

You need to go back to the level where the obelisk is in Temple of Khamoon and place the 4 artifacts there

Swatcat
9th Jul 2007, 14:46
You need to find your way back to the city of Khamoon, the area with the Sphinx.

The next bit is taken from a walkthrough, read it if you want to.

Once you have all pieces - Drop into the pool and swim through the gate. The tunnel gets you to another pool, so climb out of the water and pick up the Small Medipack and Mini SMG Ammo.
Use the switch to make one of the six statues slide back so that you can return back.
Climb up the ladder to return to the room with the six statues. Go to the right and through the opening on the left. Follow the passage to return back to the City of Khamoon, specifically in the area with the Sphinx.
Place the four artifacts in the receptacles to open the exit door