PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Games with Friends

dimentio14253
20th Nov 2013, 17:17
I have a friend in Nosgoth and we tried to play in the same game. We went into a lobby with each other and it searches for a game but only puts one of us actually in that game. We combat this by having one person search and then once they find a game, they immediantly invite the other. But, if they are put into an ongoing game, we can't play together...

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 01:32
Please post in the private forums and remove this message.
Thank you.
(There I will help you)

Psyonix_Corey
21st Nov 2013, 05:45
Moved to Alpha forum.

We identified and fixed this bug, but it hasn't made it out to you guys yet. Hopefully within the next few days.

Xaragoth
21st Nov 2013, 06:25
For now the 'work-around' you can use is to join a game alone that has enough slots and then invite your friends. If you all search, you can just invite in the most favorable lobby.

lucinvampire
21st Nov 2013, 14:27
Stupid question...I tried to do this the other night as had a friend online whilst I was in the lobby - wanted to ask them to join the game as there was one spare slot - couldn't figure out how to do this!? Help!

Jeffers
21st Nov 2013, 20:36
If you pull up the friends list I think you can right click and send an invite.

I've tried to join your game before from the steam menu once and it loaded the game up but then gave an error about being in a different online suite.

lucinvampire
21st Nov 2013, 20:39
If you pull up the friends list I think you can right click and send an invite.

I've tried to join your game before from the steam menu once and it loaded the game up but then gave an error about being in a different online suite.

OK cool Jeffers I'll try that - I did try to summon you - but it wouldn't work :( if we don't succeed try and try and try again and one day we may get a game together :D