PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

DaannC
9th Jul 2007, 13:20
I'm in Egypt i guess.. And i'm in the room with the water below and the four bridges above. But i only have opened three. Should i push on, if i can, or have i missed something?

DaannC

boots
9th Jul 2007, 13:29
I assume you mean the Obelisk of Khamoon? :) It would help if you clarified where you've been so far, or which bridges you have lowered (what artifacts do you have, if you collected them?), since it's clear you missed one of the switches to lower the last bridge. Then someone would be able to help you figure out which one it was.

One of the switches (for the Eye of Horus) is on the same platform you enter the obelisk room from, directly to the right. The other three you need to go through the various trapped rooms to get to. You do need to lower all four before you can move on to the next part of the level.

Werner Von Croy
9th Jul 2007, 13:40
I assume you mean the Obelisk of Khamoon? :) It would help if you clarified where you've been so far, or which bridges you have lowered (what artifacts do you have, if you collected them?), since it's clear you missed one of the switches to lower the last bridge. Then someone would be able to help you figure out which one it was.

One of the switches (for the Eye of Horus) is on the same platform you enter the obelisk room from, directly to the right. The other three you need to go through the various trapped rooms to get to. You do need to lower all four before you can move on to the next part of the level.

In fairness there is a lot of red herrings on this level

boots
9th Jul 2007, 13:59
In fairness there is a lot of red herrings on this level

Man, no arguments here. I always get hopelessly lost on this level. :o And the sadistic (and/or annoying) traps make the idea of retracing your footsteps a horrifying prospect. I really wish they'd included a compass for levels like this. It's hard to get yourself oriented properly sometimes.

Werner Von Croy
9th Jul 2007, 14:05
Man, no arguments here. I always get hopelessly lost on this level. :o And the sadistic (and/or annoying) traps make the idea of retracing your footsteps a horrifying prospect. I really wish they'd included a compass for levels like this. It's hard to get yourself oriented properly sometimes.

I can certainly understand i am sure there are a lot on the forums who would also emphasise with you, there's a few rooms in that level that take you back to previous place, what you'll need to do is the third switch you've pulled go to the level where you dropped the 3 platforms there's a room in there with 3 mummies at the bottom, and whatever you do DON,T touch the Ankh switch on wall