PDA

View Full Version : Why Eidos? why?

Indiana
9th Jul 2007, 12:14
Now I don't know if it's been over a month or two that I should had received my copy of the game that I won with the tomb raider lotto from planet lara.

This is so unfair, and I feel at this moment so sad and upset, that now, after all this meaningless waiting I just want to know sincerely If I will really receive my game or not, because I don't know who else from EIDOS I have to write in vain...just to see if I will.

I've tried to control myself on this, but...please understand me.

Werner Von Croy
9th Jul 2007, 12:20
it must be very frustrating for you :( you've got to become "stalkerish" with them keep a copy of an e mail and keep sending it, they will soon give in

RaiderGirl#1
9th Jul 2007, 12:24
Did you send an email to the webmaster of planetlara?

Indiana
9th Jul 2007, 13:41
Of course I've spoke to Dan from Planet Lara. At first time he mailed EIDOS to see what was wrong...That was the first weeks. Then EIDOS send an apologise to Dan (I mean Keir Edmonds from EIDOS) and told him that he should sent the games later that week....but it seems he didn't had the copies...

So, after that week, I wrote to Keir, and he answered me back, telling me that he was sorry because he've had problems with the sending etc...but that he had to contact with the spanish distributor. So the games had to arrive last week for the spanish winners. To my friend "Lara" it arrived on thursday when she was loosing her hopes hehe....But I...I didn't received then.

All this time I've been in touch with Dan from PlanetLara.com, and the last thing he told me (due to that the last time I wrote to Keir to see what had happened I received an autoreply) was that this situation had passed to a third person, he told me to write to another guy from EIDOS...and I still without answer...

(I hope at least I'm improving my english with all I have wrote this weeks...)

CatSuit&Ponytail
9th Jul 2007, 13:47
It's a shame that some of the games have not arrived in the winners' hands yet. I understand there was some trouble with availability of the games right at Eidos. Keir will be back from his vacation in a few days.

Sorry you have had to wait so long.

rsdigi
9th Jul 2007, 15:07
Now I don't know if it's been over a month or two that I should had received my copy of the game that I won with the tomb raider lotto from planet lara.

This is so unfair, and I feel at this moment so sad and upset, that now, after all this meaningless waiting I just want to know sincerely If I will really receive my game or not, because I don't know who else from EIDOS I have to write in vain...just to see if I will.

I've tried to control myself on this, but...please understand me.
So are you saying you havent played the game because you are waiting on your copy? The solution is simple. Go buy the game in the format you won. Play it. When the prize copy comes, return it with your receipt. It will be sealed and you will get your money back, and not spend a dime. :) Hopefully you will get it within a month of buying the one from the store. Some may argue with this, but it's only fair you get to enjoy the game too!

LisaB1962
9th Jul 2007, 17:20
Good idea! Use a blow dryer to soften up the adhesive so you can peel the price sticker off cleanly and attach it to the prize version.

Indiana
9th Jul 2007, 18:09
you guys are evil!:lol:

But I guess I hope I wont have to wait another month!. If Keir told me two weeks ago that he sent tha game to be received last week. then I suppose the game's lost in the way... or something...I don't think he didn't send it.

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Jul 2007, 09:43
I have had things go missing from the mail system before. Unfortunately, it's not that uncommon. :rolleyes: However, sometimes the post is just slow. I hope you get your game soon.

motanu2905
10th Jul 2007, 09:52
Hy y'm new here, from roumania, y just started playing tomb raider legend , and y like it, but y can't pass the point in Bolivia where lara muves the 3 cages and opens a big door and after entering the door closes and she runs, but the point is y don't know what to do?? the floor spred's in two part and blades come from the seeling..and whel you know...she dies... pls help me and sorry about my english

Indiana
10th Jul 2007, 15:27
It's a shame that some of the games have not arrived in the winners' hands yet. I understand there was some trouble with availability of the games right at Eidos. Keir will be back from his vacation in a few days.

Sorry you have had to wait so long.

and, by the way, do you think Keir will read the mail I sent to him last week or the autoreply just delete it?

Keir
12th Jul 2007, 09:40
Hey, sorry for this terrible delay :(

All the games should have been sent out. Can you send me a Private Message on here with your name and address and I'll look into it.

Thanks, and sorry again.

Indiana
23rd Jul 2007, 11:59
Wow!! Finally...I swear I thought I was dreaming.....I received the game. Well Keir, thanks after all. Today's my brother's birthday and is me who's receiving a present!!....

Seinfeld5a
23rd Jul 2007, 13:30
Congratulations! Have you started playing it yet? What do you think of it? I loved it.

-David
3rd Aug 2007, 17:38
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=688091#post688091