PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't support SLI?

Mr. Roboto
8th Jul 2007, 08:15
Ok well, I have a SLI 8800GTS setup.

When in SLI mode, turning on AA gives me -10fps.
But when not in SLI mode, and the exact same settings, I get +100fps.

It's getting tiresome to have to turn SLI off and on, is there anything I'm missing? :mad2:

UTWarden
8th Jul 2007, 21:38
Ok well, I have a SLI 8800GTS setup.

When in SLI mode, turning on AA gives me -10fps.
But when not in SLI mode, and the exact same settings, I get +100fps.

It's getting tiresome to have to turn SLI off and on, is there anything I'm missing? :mad2:

uhh create a profile, or depending on your drivers go modify the setting.

Mr. Roboto
9th Jul 2007, 03:56
I have everything set to performance over quality, with the exception of anti-aliasing, and thats the only thing that affects my game.

UTWarden
9th Jul 2007, 05:57
I have everything set to performance over quality, with the exception of anti-aliasing, and thats the only thing that affects my game.
you did MAKE a profile? if not the game running on a singe card

Mr. Roboto
9th Jul 2007, 07:18
That wouldn't make any sense, why would turning SLI off affect my fps if it isn't using more than one card.

But to answer your question, no. There was already a profile made that has SLI match my global settings.

UTWarden
9th Jul 2007, 16:19
That wouldn't make any sense, why would turning SLI off affect my fps if it isn't using more than one card.

But to answer your question, no. There was already a profile made that has SLI match my global settings.

ok cool, I don't have the latest drivers so I had to make a profile myself not a big deal.

I'mma guess that you need the aa off or on? either way it's a setting in the video card game profile, or the game itself. I'd actually start with the profile itself set the aa to an acceptable level and make sure the game has it off, if this doesn't work set the profile to Application control and set it in TR:A