PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Using a Differnt Computer

OniOnna
20th Nov 2013, 08:55
This is my first thread creation so if I am in the wrong spot let me know.

I was accepted into the closed BETA of Nosgoth and upon my first round playing I noticed that the internet I have available was not pulling the game very well. I want to use a different computer at a different location. Will I be able to do that? I know this game is still under testing and I would love to continue to keep playing it. I may just have to use a different computer...

Thank you for your responses and taking the time to answer my question.

Lomonop
20th Nov 2013, 10:58
I've played the game on two different computers, because my boyfriend claims our good PC on Tuesdays for his studies. There were some problems during install, but I'm not sure if this was caused by installing it on a different PC or just on that PC.

hirukaru
20th Nov 2013, 12:57
Lomo you are a girl :|
Never figured that out.

(Onio you where acceptedinto Alpha I guess ;) )

Because the NOSGOTH game is linked to your steam account you can play it on every computer as long as you login as steam.
But remember doing this can break the NDA cause if you take a screenshot and someone els finds it on a computer you broke the NDA.

Please post these things in the Private forums.

@Devs please move....

Lomonop
20th Nov 2013, 16:59
Lomo you are a girl :|

No, I'm not :P

hirukaru
20th Nov 2013, 17:11
No, I'm not :P

Oké my mistake but that can happen on forums

OniOnna
21st Nov 2013, 05:34
I was going to post my question on the private forum for the game, but it didn't show up till today. I don't know why. But, thank you. I got the information I needed.