PDA

View Full Version : Help!!cant Get Through Door.

geno100
7th Jul 2007, 20:11
Hi All.

Im in Francis folly,and ive just got the key of Damocles,ive jumped and grabed all the pillars etc and have got to the wheel,which i have to turn and jump down,to go through a door before it closes.I have tried loads of times but cant make it thruw,the door closes before i get there,Any helpful tips would be gratefully recieved,tar.:mad2:

boots
7th Jul 2007, 20:22
You mean the exit under the wheel? :scratch: Keep the camera facing the door while you turn it, drop off the ledge, and then run... or jump, or roll straight out. Whatever's fastest. You should make it in plenty of time. Rolling might be best, just keep tapping the dodge button as you move.

If you can position yourself on the wheel so that the handles are not in your way after you have turned it all the way to open the door, even better. The closer you can get yourself to the edge by doing that, the faster you can get out.

Demarest
7th Jul 2007, 20:26
If you're not making it through that door in time, you're not winding the wheel enough. Keep on winding it until it won't move anymore.

geno100
8th Jul 2007, 13:17
Ok, i'll give it another couple a trys,ive got 2 seconds to get through the door ive timed it,seems abit hard this bit,the wheel only turns half way,and to do the jump from the wall to the ledge was hard also,is there anyway i can save the game at the wheel folks,ive tried that also,but it saves at the last checkpoint,and theres not 1 at the wheel,this game can be frustrateing.:)

Tirinka
8th Jul 2007, 13:44
You have to alternately press the left, right, forward, and back keys. You can't just hold one key, because she'll just go a little bit and then stop. The door should open all the way.

Demarest
8th Jul 2007, 15:12
the wheel only turns half way

Like I said, you have to keep going until it stops, not one time half way. With TRA's analog camera, movements are relative to the camera's position. On that particular ledge, the camera is frozen in place. So like Tirinka said, you will have to press different keys to make full revolutions around the wheel.

geno100
9th Jul 2007, 15:51
Tar Tirinka.

I'll defo Give that a go,didn't think of that,its so frustrateing when you get stuck,thank god for these help sites.:)