PDA

View Full Version : screenshot key?

UTWarden
7th Jul 2007, 15:14
is their one? if so what it is it?

printscreen isn't a valuable option.

Demarest
7th Jul 2007, 15:43
It's a valuable option to those looking to take screenshots. Isn't that what you're asking?

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 15:49
www.fraps.com :)

Welcome to the forums btw. ;)

UTWarden
7th Jul 2007, 15:51
It's a valuable option to those looking to take screenshots. Isn't that what you're asking?

well unless you LIKE exiting a game, or pausing it, alt+tabbing to save the screenshot then to go back into the game and do this all over again?
Has to be a better way.

and the word should have been viable not valuable. :(

UTWarden
7th Jul 2007, 15:52
www.fraps.com :)

Welcome to the forums btw. ;)

AARghhh :( I really really want to avoid fraps.
so then there is no INGAME key, is that what your saying?

Demarest
7th Jul 2007, 16:21
Use ClipBuddy. It retains the last 20 clipboard entries. Or HyperSnap, which you can configure to autosave every screen cap you call for, complete with sequential names.

If you want to know what keys work in game, go to reconfigure your controls. Every function is listed there, as well as the keys currently associated with them.

Shrensh
7th Jul 2007, 16:27
If you don't want to use Fraps, you could try Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com) instead. It has the ability to take screengrabs and save them to any folder you specify (the settings for screen capture are under Options > Capture/Screenshot) although you do have to open Fraps every time you run the game if you want to use it to take screenies. I prefer using Fraps.

UTWarden
7th Jul 2007, 21:20
If you don't want to use Fraps, you could try Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com) instead. It has the ability to take screengrabs and save them to any folder you specify (the settings for screen capture are under Options > Capture/Screenshot) although you do have to open Fraps every time you run the game if you want to use it to take screenies. I prefer using Fraps.

Daaaammmmm sweet, I use Irfranview for my pics usually didn't even know it did this, Thank you.