PDA

View Full Version : Something cut out? Or just for fun?

-=Tomb_Raider_4ever=-
7th Jul 2007, 06:27
Watch this video, and when Lara pops up (around 16-28)she is talking to a Pirate, most likely, about some sort of code.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovMmTasNgFg

What do you guys think it is? A cut out piece of the game? Or just something they made for fun?

boots
7th Jul 2007, 06:56
That line's from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie! :lmao: Obviously something they put in for fun... hilarious, too. :lol: My dad's obsessed with those movies.

I've seen that animation around a lot, the one where she's talking. Anyone have any idea what its origin is? I don't think I remember it from the game, but I could be wrong.

-=Tomb_Raider_4ever=-
7th Jul 2007, 07:02
:mad2: Doh! I knew that line sounded familiar :nut: Thanks, lol. And about it's origin, I don't know either. I don't remember seeing it in the game either, and I've beaten it 4 times already :rasp:

Ghostwolfalpha
7th Jul 2007, 07:12
Just a compilation of 3D animation test footages done by that particular animator whom I think is working for Eidos, judging from
the TR animations he had done. I think the Pirates movie footage was used to test character lip syncing and body movements.

Captain Mazda
7th Jul 2007, 07:20
That's Barry Nardone having fun testing his animations and lip syncing. The lines are spoken by Keira Knightley's character Elizabeth Swann in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 15:00
Woah woah woah! Isn't that video forbiddon? Just to save you a ban, you may want to remove it...?

Below Zero
7th Jul 2007, 15:04
Its for fun

Phlip
7th Jul 2007, 15:52
It's a test animation, not for fun or anything cut out.

Faye
7th Jul 2007, 18:44
Woah woah woah! Isn't that video forbiddon? Just to save you a ban, you may want to remove it...?

Unless I am mistaken, which I may be, it is Core's Anniversary Edition video and not this one that is banned (unless it has stuff from that later on, I did not watch the whole thing).