PDA

View Full Version : Don't you think it is about time for new Maps?

Zaaaguy1
6th Jul 2007, 23:43
I love this game, and play it all the time. For a WWII history lover and former sailor, this game was exactly what I was looking for. I am hower starting to get anxious for some new maps and ships. I loved the Iowa Mission Pack, but compared to other games for the 360, I was looking forward to more than one new online map when the content came out. Give me two or three new maps, or better yet, a skirmish mode that I can create the scenario to be played out online, that would be awesome. I hope that the during the creation of BSM II, that is confirmed by the way, that production of downloadable content for the current game isn't neglected.

Zaaaguy.

Ps:
I am really getting pissed at online players who turn and attack you, despite being on your team, blaming you for their own sucky tactics. Grow up some of you, take your beatings on the water like a man, or a woman, or whatever you are!!!!

xgamerms999
7th Jul 2007, 18:15
They are turned full swing into BSM2, and after the last fiasco I don't think they'd be to thrilled on another. I'm still pretty ticked on the fact 360 had to pay, while PC got it free, I figure that they should at least charge equaly, or not at all.

crazyhorse128
8th Jul 2007, 09:38
ugh, the reaseon the 360'ers had to pay is the corprate **** at ,icrosft charge companies to put DLC on the marketplace, and eidos arnt that kind to make no profit out of this so..... and when is BSM2 due?

ElvisNewton
8th Jul 2007, 20:41
Yep, it's definately time for some new maps. I'd definately like to see regularly updated downloadable content.

M0n3y
14th Jul 2007, 17:20
yeah i'd like to see some new ships and maps and ofcourse a skirmish mode

and also a kit to make your own battles and maps

xgamerms999
26th Jul 2007, 05:01
How about they give it to us as an "update", then, it will be FREE!!!!