PDA

View Full Version : what about next 10 years?!?!??!??

never_the_same
6th Jul 2007, 16:35
does any1 have idea what will be up next 10 years??? i readed in tra "note to fans", and says something like this "we are excitet about next 10 years..." (somewhere on the end)

is thah mean that wee will have another "anniversary" for 10 yrs??? which game will be remake, what do you thin??? is it gonna be tr1 remake, again??? it will be good to see it again for 10 yrs... what do you think??? what would you like to be???
i would like to see again original tr for 10 yrs, or anniversary 2.... it is the same... howewer...

:) :)

Lectrician
6th Jul 2007, 17:14
I think it's just their way of saying the game will live on and more games will be made.

Don't quote me.;)

never_the_same
6th Jul 2007, 18:29
i hope it will be another anniversary
from crystal dinamics

Faye
6th Jul 2007, 19:13
does any1 have idea what will be up next 10 years??? i readed in tra "note to fans", and says something like this "we are excitet about next 10 years..." (somewhere on the end)

is thah mean that wee will have another "anniversary" for 10 yrs??? which game will be remake, what do you thin??? is it gonna be tr1 remake, again??? it will be good to see it again for 10 yrs... what do you think??? what would you like to be???
i would like to see again original tr for 10 yrs, or anniversary 2.... it is the same... howewer...

:) :)

Like Lectrician said, they did not mean "we are excited about what is going to happen in ten years time" they meant "we are excited about what will happen during the next ten years". Meaning they are excited about the Tomb Raider games that will be made within the next ten years, such as Legend II and whatever follows.

Though there is a possibility of another remake in 2016, nothing has been confirmed (little too early for that :lol:). It will probably depend on how successful Tomb Raider is by then. I am guessing we would see either a remake of Tomb Raider II or Legend, but like I said, there is no official news on the matter.

sup2069
6th Jul 2007, 23:15
In 10 years Lara will be holographic in a hologram world. You will simple be able to go to a gaming cafe, rent a hologram room and play along side of Lara in a "holo" adventure (star trek) :D

KingAmax27
7th Jul 2007, 05:13
I think for every 10th Anniversary, they will Remake All the TRA games. By then we'd be too old, by the time. Tomb Raider Chronicles, or Angel of Darkness Remakes...and im only 16. lol [My Theory]

Bampire
7th Jul 2007, 06:35
It will be a surprise.

We cannot tell the future, but I don't think they'll come out with a re-re-make of Anniversary. I think they'll do something more.. Something along the lines of Making another TR:LE but with the advanced graphics, where you can use for a game system, since game systems are getting internet access, might as well make one for the said systems.

Also, they could be doing a Tomb Raider that has all the games in it. As in a long lasting game, where they 're-made all TRs'. Whatever happens will be great. I just hope it's big, and still going.

thecoolstinger
7th Jul 2007, 18:14
i dont want to think about the next 10 years. 10 years ago i was young and didnt have a responsibility in the world

never_the_same
7th Jul 2007, 20:03
someone up says that they will maybe remake tr2. but i don't see why would they do it, because, they need to remake just special, and games which war a revolution... that would be, for remake, tr1 (or tra) or trl... but if they remake trl, they probably should remake and trl2.... i thing is the best to only they remake original tr... (hope u understand mu englesh, i'm serbian)

:) :) :)
ofcourse, that will be only if they don't stop to make tr games... but i don't see why would they! tr is their best game, on wich they take a lot of many, and on hitman... i hope tht will they continue to make tr games for next 10 years.. and someone of you says that he don't won't to thin about next 10 yrs, but i just can't stop thinking about it!:) tr original is the best for remakes, i just can't imagine tr1 for 10 yrs :) :) :) :) :) :) (hope you readed all post :) )

Faye
7th Jul 2007, 20:47
someone up says that they will maybe remake tr2. but i don't see why would they do it, because, they need to remake just special, and games which war a revolution...

Ah, but there is a demand for a TRII remake. I think if the demand is as strong 10 years from now, then it just might happen.

never_the_same
8th Jul 2007, 18:11
yeap, maybe, but why would they stand out some tr games?? for standout is only tr1 and trle, wich means that is the only games for anniversary!! if they remake tr2, that wouldn't be for anniversary, it doesn't matter how many years it's past... for anniversary, they will remake those two standout games: tr1 and trle (i already wrote something like this in some topic like this)

don't quote on me, i know that you are thinking contra, i just know, so don't quote, please :)

Faye
8th Jul 2007, 19:49
Yes I understand your point, and I think it probably is more likely that Legend would be remade, for those reasons. :)

never_the_same
8th Jul 2007, 23:22
thank god somebody understand me... :)
i'm glad...