PDA

View Full Version : And after the end

Widlstyle
5th Jul 2007, 23:15
Hello everybody,;)
Sorry for my english (I'm French)
I have finished the game and now i would like to know if after the mission of the manor it's possible to do something of other ?
Turn the sun on for exemple...:rolleyes: :eek:

Thx

TheRidster
5th Jul 2007, 23:41
You could try the time trials or replay levels to get all artifacts and relics if you havn't already.

P.S Your english is better than some who have english as their first language!!;)

Wildstyle
6th Jul 2007, 00:30
You could try the time trials or replay levels to get all artifacts and relics if you havn't already.

I already do that :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Oh... When do the RELICS shine ? (in the office room)

Demarest
6th Jul 2007, 01:06
How's that for freaky? I'm staring at this thread, that you have two posts in, and under your name, it says you have one post :scratch:

Have you gone through and checked out the commentaries? I felt it was worth another run through and I don't normally care for such things.

Wildstyle
6th Jul 2007, 02:30
How's that for freaky? I'm staring at this thread, that you have two posts in, and under your name, it says you have one post :scratch:

Have you gone through and checked out the commentaries? I felt it was worth another run through and I don't normally care for such things.

No, I do a mistake in my nickname so i have create another account, nevermind..

When do the RELICS shine ? (in the office room of the manor) ??:cool: :scratch:

6th Jul 2007, 06:58
They don't appear in the office room, but in the gallery room. That's the room opposite the library on the first floor.

boots
6th Jul 2007, 07:23
Hi, and welcome! :)

There seems to be some kind of glitch or something with the relics glowing, I'm not really sure why but it may have something to do with when you collect them. If you completely replay the Manor level after you have collected all of the relics, it should reset them so that they are all glowing.

I second the commentary suggestion, if you haven't done that yet and are looking for more things to do in the game. It's well worth it. ;)

Wildstyle
6th Jul 2007, 10:51
Hi, and welcome! :)

There seems to be some kind of glitch or something with the relics glowing, I'm not really sure why but it may have something to do with when you collect them. If you completely replay the Manor level after you have collected all of the relics, it should reset them so that they are all glowing.

I second the commentary suggestion, if you haven't done that yet and are looking for more things to do in the game. It's well worth it. ;)

Yeah Probably but when I replay the manor for the Time tryal All the Relics were shining but after, when I return, Just the first Relic was shining that is probably a glitch :eek: . Also I picked up a Relic in coming back to a level and the game doesn't like that. (the statistics for the next level were completely wrong.):confused:
Is that possible to turn the sun on or discover new rooms :confused: :confused:

Thx

boots
6th Jul 2007, 19:47
As far as I know, if you've already completed the Manor puzzle then you have seen all the rooms that are available, and I don't know of any way to turn the sun on for the Manor either.

The only other thing I can think of that there is to do besides all that is to flood the gym pool with the lever in the pool tunnel. Not exactly exciting, but it gives you a sense of completion for that level anyway. :D

I wish there was more to do in the Manor too but unfortunately I think that's about it.

Wildstyle
6th Jul 2007, 23:56
As far as I know, if you've already completed the Manor puzzle then you have seen all the rooms that are available, and I don't know of any way to turn the sun on for the Manor either.

The only other thing I can think of that there is to do besides all that is to flood the gym pool with the lever in the pool tunnel. Not exactly exciting, but it gives you a sense of completion for that level anyway. :D

I wish there was more to do in the Manor too but unfortunately I think that's about it.

Thx:D