PDA

View Full Version : windows media center edition

dollhobbs
5th Jul 2007, 20:17
I was wondering whether anyone was having any problems with the windows media center edition win playing TRA as it allways starts up by itself win I quit TRA. I was thinking that maybe this is why TRA keeps getting stuck at the cutsceen in the lower cistern in Tahocan.

Gamer4Lyfe
10th Jul 2007, 13:17
Happened to me everytime. Then it stopped one day & hasn't happened since. Weird. I have Vista Home Premium. :scratch:

garymc310
2nd Aug 2007, 19:44
It also happens to me although not every time. I also have Vista Home Premium. I even tried removing the tra.mcl file from the Tomb Raider Anniversary folder but it still does it. seems to do it when I don't actually play the game itself but only when I am on the opening set-up screen. no big deal, just a pain in the butt when you think you're done playing and go to get up to leave and you hear the start-up sound for Media Center playing.

3ck
6th Aug 2007, 14:47
It's happening to me too. Vista ultimate here. I've tried a reinstall of the game but that did nothing.

ratzoid
12th Oct 2007, 20:53
If you look at your shortcut, use right click properties, you'll see 'relaunchmce'. I've deleted it but it gets put back in after you play, I came here hoping someone knew how to stop it from getting re-applied. It doesn't launch (MCE) if you start with the main executable, Tra.exe. I don't know why it wants to launch MCE at all, too weird.:D Maybe it has something to do with the settings menu???