PDA

View Full Version : Me Again XD

DaannC
5th Jul 2007, 10:31
If you watch the movie:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I_wpUqq6G1g

Then you can see that between 05:30 and 05:32
She does something. (I don't know how to call it)
And I tried that but it does not seem to work..
Can someone tell me how to do this?
Thanks!

DaannC

Tomb Radar
5th Jul 2007, 10:55
Its the adrenaline dodge.

Keep shooting the T Rex until the red bar below its health is full. You'll see that shockwave effect around its head aswell. At that point it will charge at you. Don't shoot at it. Wait until the screen blurs, then jump left or right. You'll see two target reticules moving towards each other. When they link up and flash, fire your weapon.

Don't try to copy the video. I didn't even do it that badly on my first attempt. You MUST keep your distance from the T Rex. When it gets enraged you'll have a couple of seconds to gain extra distance before it charges at you. With plenty of distance you should easily be able to time the dodge.

Something else that you may like to know. For non-bosses, once you enrage them you can't do anymore damage to them until they've charged at you. You can empty a full 30 rounds of Caliber ammo into a Raptor, but you'll only do damage before its enraged.

I hope this helps. Good luck. :)

DaannC
5th Jul 2007, 11:23
Thank you! That's a great help! :)

Tomb Radar
5th Jul 2007, 11:54
No problem. :) Let us know how you get on. :thumbsup:

DaannC
5th Jul 2007, 12:29
There is only one problem :D
I can't jump aside like he or she does in the movie. I can only turn and then jump but that's not working because then.. he bites :D

Tomb Radar
5th Jul 2007, 12:44
You have to press the crouch/roll button with your guns drawn and aiming at him when the screen blurs. Sorry about that.

DaannC
5th Jul 2007, 12:51
Thank you! I have defeated him! :D

Tomb Radar
5th Jul 2007, 13:04
Well done. :thumbsup: