PDA

View Full Version : Keeper Library - and I *know* this has been asked before but I have a different prob.

KrissyLove
5th Jul 2007, 07:31
Okay, so I'm trying to get to the Keeper Library again, after the Clocktower mission. I've looked everywhere, and I've done my online research, everyone says to look above the glyph, climb the wall, and you'll see a window to enter the library. But when I climb that wall, I run into a ceiling - no window. What am I doing wrong? I noticed that it's been giving me "the keeper glyphs aren't working right now" message for several missions before, even though they *were* working when it was saying that. Could this be some kind of glitch or something? I'm playing on XBOX. This is driving me crazy, any help would be much appreciated. :mad2:

moonhalf
5th Jul 2007, 09:15
Even I had a tough time cracking this.
On the way to the clock tower (where you will find the tower to your left when reached), there is a pipe which connects both the side walls. Climb the left side wall, get a hold on the pipe and walkthrough the pipe. There you will find an tunnel kind of entrance to the keeper library.
All the best

Gillie
5th Jul 2007, 11:27
Reading it looks like youhave done he Clocktower mission?.

You need to.

Go to the fences place in old quarter to find out what to do next. search in there
If you have not already done so.

Then go to your home, search for clues in there.It will then help you what to do.Search in there.

*SPOILERS HERE*
You will then be able to climb the wall to the Library. Go through the window into the library. Go to Orland's office on the second floor.

Hope that is what you meant!.. :)

KrissyLove
5th Jul 2007, 20:51
Yeah, I've already done all that. Still no window. So I guess I'm supposed to climb up that pipe now (somehow?)... Well, off to try until it drives me crazy again.... :nut:

Gillie
5th Jul 2007, 21:02
Where are you up too?
You have just finished the clock misson.
Then
Return to the Keeper Library to see if Interpreter Caduca
has discovered the identity of the Brethren and Betrayer. Then get the cut scene

Did you also meet.
The people in the graveyard

Unles you do have a glitch,that is the next plave to go after that?

KrissyLove
5th Jul 2007, 21:50
Yeah I've done all that. The only thing I didn't do was go in that place with the zombies near the graveyard. I was saving that for later, but from what I understand, that's okay.

I've climbed every climbable wall in Stonemarket Plaza, and there is *no* window. The only objective I've got on my list is to find the Keeper Library. I'm stumped. It's got to be some kind of glitch. I was thinking about looking back through my save files and seeing where it started giving me the erroneous "keeper glyphs aren't working" message and starting back from there, but that would kind of suck. I think it was pretty far back. And there's no guarantee it wouldn't just do the same thing again. This sucks.

Gillie
5th Jul 2007, 22:46
Yeah I've done all that. The only thing I didn't do was go in that place with the zombies near the graveyard. I was saving that for later, but from what I understand, that's okay.

I've climbed every climbable wall in Stonemarket Plaza, and there is *no* window. The only objective I've got on my list is to find the Keeper Library. I'm stumped. It's got to be some kind of glitch. I was thinking about looking back through my save files and seeing where it started giving me the erroneous "keeper glyphs aren't working" message and starting back from there, but that would kind of suck. I think it was pretty far back. And there's no guarantee it wouldn't just do the same thing again. This sucks.

The window opening is above
the normal door you would use to enter the Library. climb the wall,next to and above it. There is blue swirl
You have looked there?

Otherwise someone else might know here. I am sorry that all I can think.:scratch:

theBlackman
6th Jul 2007, 18:31
The window to return that Gillie is mentioning IS NOT AT THE CLOCKTOWER where you expect it.

It is in the corner in a small dead end alley just off of TERCES Courtyard.

If you take the alley that goes around the pub, you exit into a small area with a portal to your right. In the corner ahead of you is a flight of stairs.

To the left front is a stack of crates and a door through to another street.

Through the door you will be looking at a street that dead ends with a door on the left.

On the left side as you walk up the street is a stairway to the antique collectors room. On the right is door to the courtyard behind the clocktower.

Go to the end of the street. Enter the door to your left. Keep to the right in the passages. Exit into a cul-de-sac with a high wall with pipes along the bottom. The road turns left, right, left.

After the left turn you will see a alley to your right front. If you go in there and LOOK UP you will see an open window with a smokey haze in it.

CLIMB UP THERE>

KrissyLove
6th Jul 2007, 21:11
I started one of my previous saves, redid the Clocktower mission, went back to the exact same spot I was searching before, and the window was just suddenly there. I'm not asking questions, I'm just glad it worked finally..... :nut:

Thanks everbody for your advice!