PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Outfits?

KingAmax27
5th Jul 2007, 00:59
WAS ANYONE ELSE SORTA DISSAPOINTED WITH THE LACK OF OUTFIT SELECTION, I MEAN SCORCHED NATLA? I WOULD ENJOY IT MORE IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY HOVER. BUT I THINK WE COULDVE dONE WITH MORE:cool: :rolleyes:

Demarest
5th Jul 2007, 01:30
Not necessarily more, but better. Yes, I was a bit disappointed. A bathing suit, an evening gown, and maybe even lingerie would've been more what the people want, and they had to know this.

boots
5th Jul 2007, 01:33
There's no need to shout. :D

I was a little disappointed with the selection, but then I'm not a huge fan of outfits to begin with, so it didn't impair my enjoyment of the game. I was very happy to see the wetsuit from TR2 in there. Everything else was just icing on the cake, albeit icing I probably won't use very often.

I'd rather have just a few good outfits than fifty mediocre recolored ones, but that's just me.

The_Hylden
5th Jul 2007, 03:06
lol, and adding in the Raziel symbol on the wetsuit and the Kain symbol on the one belt makes it a great feature to me:p

Edit: the westuit is cool. She has cute feet.:rasp:

Below Zero
5th Jul 2007, 04:11
I guess I could say that the selection was a little disapointing, not to bad but "hey", but its not going to stop me from playing TR