PDA

View Full Version : more tombraider issues

simplysimon
4th Jul 2007, 07:33
Im in St francis's folly , domicles , the door wedged by block and handle in lower positon. I have read this is a bug and the only solution is to restart the level. You cant pick up ammo or health packs half the time and sound doesnt run at it the pc's max capabilities. Whens the next bug coming.

Tomb Radar
4th Jul 2007, 08:37
Isn't that where you need to grapple the block and pull it out of the wall? :confused:

boots
4th Jul 2007, 09:46
Well, you don't actually need to restart the whole level unless you don't have a checkpoint/save from before pulling the block out (and you should, there ought to be one immediately before you enter that room). There's an alternate method of getting through, although it's slightly more difficult but as far as I've seen it's not bugged.

You also can't pick up ammo if you're at the limit but you should be able to pick up all health packs. :confused:

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with the game. :(

Demarest
4th Jul 2007, 13:52
Im in St francis's folly , domicles , the door wedged by block and handle in lower positon. I have read this is a bug and the only solution is to restart the level.

You were misinformed. It's not a bug and you don't have to restart anything.

Not a bug - When you get into the room, grapple the block from close to it. This will make it so that when Lara tugs on it, it doesn't move very fast. Which means when it comes out, it will land on its ring and be taller. Since you have control of it and options, it's not a bug.

Don't have to restart - Regardless of which way the block lands, you can get through. It's true that it's easier when it's taller as it can be used as a wedge. But when it's short, you can still time a jump from it, to the gate, and then up to the hole. I've done this twice now, so I know it's not a fluke.