PDA

View Full Version : Help In St.Francis Folly

gee_3
3rd Jul 2007, 20:24
Okay . I Made it into one of the tomb things were you have to collect the four keys, but im stuck in one. I cant remembre the name of it, but in it theres like this big ball hanging from the celing, & you have too position 3 statues so that they face eachother so you can get the key . well i got the key & everything, but when im trying to leave the tomb, one of the gates won't open & I cant get past .. Can someone please help me.. Sorry if where I am isn't very clear .

LegendLost
3rd Jul 2007, 20:31
Okay . I Made it into one of the tomb things were you have to collect the four keys, but im stuck in one. I cant remembre the name of it, but in it theres like this big ball hanging from the celing, & you have too position 3 statues so that they face eachother so you can get the key . well i got the key & everything, but when im trying to leave the tomb, one of the gates won't open & I cant get past .. Can someone please help me.. Sorry if where I am isn't very clear .

Pull the lever to open the gate! then quickly JUMP on the gate and she will grab it, then soon as the gate is about to fall, GRAB the ledge above and climb through! Hope that helps!

thecoolstinger
3rd Jul 2007, 22:11
that is hephaestus door. god why do i know that, this time trial makes u know that level like the back of your hand.

in the middle of the gate is a crest but it makes a nice ledge. throw the lever and jump to the ledge and ride the gate up. it hits the top and makes 3 ticks, 4 if you count the one it makes when it hits the top. you want to have jumped upward by the last one though, and the gate will fall hopefully while you are still in the air, and you catch the throughpass above the gate.