PDA

View Full Version : Napal Help Please

Cuchculan
3rd Jul 2007, 19:23
Probably the easiest part of the level for some people. So experts give us your best advice please. The very start of it. I shimmy the ledge. Well, I can't shimmy any faster than the controls will allow me. Yet I never make it to the ledge on the other side at all. It breaks I die. Every single time. Am I doing something wrong here? You are meant to shimmy to that platform you see after were the ledge will break and then upwards. So, em, HELP !!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

RuumTaedor
3rd Jul 2007, 19:49
Hi Cuchculan, and welcome to the forums.

When Lara is moving, press the Interact key or button in rhythm to Lara's movements to make Lara perform the movement faster. This works for shimmying, pole climbing, swimming, and I'm not sure what else. For shimmying, for example, every time Lara reaches her hand out to advance, press Interact. This is a technique that is mentioned at the very beginning in Ghana with all the popup tips. Check your manual to confirm how to use Interact. I hope this helps.

Cuchculan
3rd Jul 2007, 20:38
Thank you for your help. So left movement and triangle when her hand is out. Let you know how I get on. Thanks for the fast answer.
Worked a treat. Thanks again.