PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished TR Anniversary! - But there's one slight problem...

TouchOfPink
3rd Jul 2007, 18:08
Hey :)

I finally finished TR Anniversary! :D

In my opinion it is 10x better than the original and it is one of the best games out of the series, but that's only my opinion. There could be some who beg to differ...

But there's one slight problem :scratch: - is it normal that when we've finished the game, we can't select any of the options in 'commentaries' and 'cheats' :confused: Or do we have to wait until we get 100%?

Could someone help me out on this one please? :)

Demarest
3rd Jul 2007, 18:15
You have to actually be ingame to use them. While playing, go into Options. Now you can go to Cheats and turn on cheats you've unlocked. Or you can go to Display to turn on commentary markers. I don't know why they're hidden, but you're far from the first to be stumped by this *raises hand*

TouchOfPink
3rd Jul 2007, 18:21
Thanks Demarest :) They couldn't make it any more obvious could they? :rolleyes:

Demarest
3rd Jul 2007, 18:29
These two things and time trials were the three things that weren't at all obvious how to access. :scratch:

Tomb Radar
3rd Jul 2007, 20:08
I can only change the commentary options on the main menu. The option is dark when I'm in-game. :confused:

Demarest
4th Jul 2007, 04:43
You have to pass all the levels in an area and unlock Commentaries to be able to turn them on. To see which (if any) Commentaries you've unlocked, in the main menu, go to Rewards -> Commentaries.

To put it more simply, if you can Replay Level, you can turn on Commentaries and time trials for those levels.