PDA

View Full Version : i need help!!

tombraider123
2nd Jul 2007, 22:11
hello there!!

i really need help! im in the place where you have to find three switches to open three gates i have found two switches that have opened the first gate and the third gate but i cannot get to the second switch for the second gate i knw where i have to go,i just do not know how to get up there.
when you walk into the room it is the switch that would be on the right handside!
I just do not know how to get up to the ledge and its really annoying because i can see where the opening is! can anyone help me?if so leave a comment here please!!

Thank you:D

RAZMAT
2nd Jul 2007, 22:41
this happens on like 60 percent of the levels.what level are you on?

tombraider123
2nd Jul 2007, 22:42
ummm im not sure il find out 2 minutes!

tombraider123
2nd Jul 2007, 22:44
im in peru in the tomb of Qualopec! can you help me??

TheRidster
2nd Jul 2007, 23:00
If you're were I think you are there is a cage in the wall. Pull it out and push it onto the floor below. Then position it near the ledge so you can grab hold of it.

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 23:09
You should always post descriptive topic titles and include the stage name if relevant. Gets you the help you need even faster. Oh, and use edit to save everybody scrolling ;)

Okay, from the beginning, when you enter the room, you need to enter the ramp across from you. The sends a boulder crashing down, which demolishes part of the floor. Underneath where that flooring was, is a pillar that you can move. You need to move that towards the left hand room (from where you entered). Get back up to the level you entered at and you can now jump to the left hand room. You can also jump up in the corner, to climb upwards to be on top of the ramped entranceway the boulder came from. Up here, you need to shoot down a gong-looking object. This opens the way to get to the switch above where you entered the room.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you've already done all of this.

So I think what you're missing is that when you shot down the gong-like object, it crumbled the floor, revealing a second moveable pillar. Move BOTH of the pillars in a way that they will form sort of a hopway for you to get from the center floor to the right room. I think this is what you are asking.

TheRidster
2nd Jul 2007, 23:18
Ah right. I thought he was in the room were the floor gives away and you have to climb and jump to the switch. Oh well.:D

tombraider123
3rd Jul 2007, 13:40
You should always post descriptive topic titles and include the stage name if relevant. Gets you the help you need even faster. Oh, and use edit to save everybody scrolling ;)

Okay, from the beginning, when you enter the room, you need to enter the ramp across from you. The sends a boulder crashing down, which demolishes part of the floor. Underneath where that flooring was, is a pillar that you can move. You need to move that towards the left hand room (from where you entered). Get back up to the level you entered at and you can now jump to the left hand room. You can also jump up in the corner, to climb upwards to be on top of the ramped entranceway the boulder came from. Up here, you need to shoot down a gong-looking object. This opens the way to get to the switch above where you entered the room.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you've already done all of this.

So I think what you're missing is that when you shot down the gong-like object, it crumbled the floor, revealing a second moveable pillar. Move BOTH of the pillars in a way that they will form sort of a hopway for you to get from the center floor to the right room. I think this is what you are asking.

Firstly i just want to thank everyone for the help i really appreciate it. i have not been on this for awhile so i have forgotten what to do! and to Demarest thank you for the pointers on what to do here!! thanks again everyone!!:D :D