PDA

View Full Version : i'm stuck

pooya
2nd Jul 2007, 21:28
hey ,
i'm stucked in prue level where i have to open the big door . it has two ways on each side that i went and opened the right side lock, but i have a problem with the right side lock. does anybody know how to open that lock?

Werner Von Croy
2nd Jul 2007, 21:30
hey ,
i'm stucked in prue level where i have to open the big door . it has two ways on each side that i went and opened the left side lock, but i have a problem with the right side lock. does anybody know how to open that lock?

What problem are you having??

pooya
2nd Jul 2007, 21:34
i cant figure out how to open the lock. i go to the room that it has the pool in it . every time i want to jump from the wall to the road way thing i fall to the water. i cant jump high enough to catch it

TouchOfPink
2nd Jul 2007, 21:35
I'm on the last level, so if I can't remember the details, i'm sorry :o

Climb up the left side, kill the wolf and continue along 'til you get to the other side, where you have to kill another 2 wolves. Then make your way to the end, and climb up the ledge on the right. Look back and you'll see a pole to swing on. It will change direction once you've swung onto it, then swing on the ledge of the huge lever hanging thingy.

:)

Werner Von Croy
2nd Jul 2007, 21:37
i cant figure out how to open the lock. i go to the room that it has the pool in it . every time i want to jump from the wall to the road way thing i fall to the water. i cant jump high enough to catch it

You need to shimmy round wall to ledge then it takes you up to switch, then walk as close as you can to switch and jump and grab it hopefully that should work:D

pooya
2nd Jul 2007, 22:04
i still couldnt find out how to open that lock . i am in the prue level -city of vilcabamba

Werner Von Croy
2nd Jul 2007, 22:07

There seems to be an infamous bug to that bit, is it the bit where you shimmy round to the corner and you have to jump backwards to reach the ledge? If so try looking around forum in the technical section as something might be able to help you there?

Towel
3rd Jul 2007, 04:12
well at least somebody knows what he is talking about so. I have no idea the level because he didnt specify clearly