PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!! Stuck In Tra:(tomb Of Tihocan)

karenmursell
2nd Jul 2007, 16:53
Please help, I'm trying to defeat the second bosses in Anniversary, the shielded horseman.

When I manage to stun one of them, Lara cannot seem to grapple the ring on the shield, is there a special way of doing it?

Faye
5th Jul 2007, 21:41
I defeated them today, took me ages to work out what I was supposed to do! :lol:

I'm not sure what the problem could be. You are using adrenaline dodge/headshot to stun them, right?

destinysolo
9th Jul 2007, 14:55
I am about ready to give up!!! I have tried everything. I can't get her to grapple the shield... I can't get her to dodge... I just run around and shoot.
Someone said you could hide in the cave until one dies but I can't even get to the cave because they kill me!!!! PLEASE HELP

Dark Era
9th Jul 2007, 15:10
Guys,

If you talk about TR - Anniversary, please post it in the Anniversary forum.

This forum is for the classic Tomb Raider games 1 to 6.:) Legend is TR 7 and Anniversary is , well, sometimes called TR 8 but it's a remake. :D

Sorry, don't want to moderate here but it's confusing sometimes.:nut:

karenmursell
15th Jul 2007, 20:41
I defeated them today, took me ages to work out what I was supposed to do! :lol:

I'm not sure what the problem could be. You are using adrenaline dodge/headshot to stun them, right?

Yeah, it's that that's the problem, I'm not sure which order to push the buttons to make it happen, when it does happen it's by accident, it's only happened three times in my hundreds of goes. I think I may have to give up.

MasterBuffalax
20th Jul 2007, 01:09
If I'm understanding you right, it sounds like you just don't quite have the mechanics of adrenaline dodge down yet. Lock onto one of the horsemen, then pepper it with bullets until its rage bar fills and a little orange shockwave comes out of its head. Let it charge you, then as soon as time slows down, hit the dodge button and a direction (probably not up, since the horsemen are tall and hard to jump over). While Lara is dodging, don't fire any bullets; wait until a big red circle appears on the enemy, THEN fire. If you time it right, the horseman should be stunned. From here, I just had to face the shield and fire a grapple to grab it. If you're having trouble grappling, try going into manual aim mode and aiming at the ring in the middle of the shield before you fire the hook. Best of luck!

Towel
20th Jul 2007, 01:24
Okay here is My view Keep Locked And Pump Lead Into them with ur 9mm Pistols. Use Adrenaline Alot when u Stun them Use the Grapple And take away thier Shield, When u do and they are about to turn u to stone Take the Shield Turn them to stone Light them up (Unload Lead into them),Repeat..

Note They are Not Horsemen They Are Centaurs

LisaB1962
20th Jul 2007, 18:05
Note They are Not Horsemen They Are Centaurs

A Centaur by any other name would still be as annoying. . . .:rasp: