PDA

View Full Version : Where is the shotgun?

Arthur 222
2nd Jul 2007, 15:35
Hi guys am quite sure the shotgun is found in the lost valley level and I have now passed that but I havent picked the shotgun up yet so could someone please tell me where to find it?

Ricardo221
2nd Jul 2007, 15:52
Hi guys am quite sure the shotgun is found in the lost valley level and I have now passed that but I havent picked the shotgun up yet so could someone please tell me where to find it?

Go up to top of waterfall, run around and across wooden bridge to cog #2 . Turn around, shoot bridge support down. Use the now visible metal ring to grapple. There is a small cave a little ways down that you can swing into and crawl inside.

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 16:09
I read a guide that said once you shoot the bridge down, you can use the planks as a ladder. Kind of like the first bridge that collapses in Mountain Caves. I was never able to get Lara to use them like that. I always had to swing directly towards the cave too. Not the easiest task, so save once you have the second cog since there's checkpoint right there and just keep trying :)

Jezyk
2nd Jul 2007, 16:23
You can also go left from the 2nd cog (use the relic switch by the way if you want to), then jump right over the stream to the earlier path and approach the bridge the way you did before. Lara gonna use it as she does a normal ladder.

Mertz523
2nd Jul 2007, 17:38
The OP says they are past that level. She does pick up Larson's shotgun in the cutscene after Qualopec's Tomb, and I read that you can acquire it that way as well.

Not to spoil Greece, but if you don't find the hidden Automatic Pistols in the Coliseum, she picks them up when Pierre tries to flee Tihocan's Tomb.

thecoolstinger
3rd Jul 2007, 22:40
yeah you want to be on the cave side of the bridge when you shoot it not the cog side, then climb down it like a ladder.