PDA

View Full Version : Where Is The Last Cog?someone Help!

geno100
2nd Jul 2007, 15:30
Hi All.

Ive just killed the T.REX,and seem to be going around in circles looking for the last cog,ive climbed and jumped all the obsticles,and i end up, at the long slope down to the bottom.Can anyone tell me where to go after that,for the last cog,good game,but can be frustrating at times.:mad2:

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 15:36
Hi All.

Ive just killed the T.REX,and seem to be going around in circles looking for the last cog,ive climbed and jumped all the obsticles,and i end up, at the long slope down to the bottom.Can anyone tell me where to go after that,for the last cog,good game,but can be frustrating at times.:mad2:

Been asked many times. You have to fight T Rex. For more info, consult the previous askings here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=69190&highlight=cog) and here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=70177&highlight=cog).

Phlip
2nd Jul 2007, 15:36
The cog's in the Lost Valley temple. :)

Lectrician
2nd Jul 2007, 15:38
Where did you find the two you have? Do you have two?

If you killed the T-Rex it should be right there where it's laying dead. If you climbed anywhere after killing the T-Rex, I am assuming you found that one by the pool you dive in to start climbing anywhere.

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 16:07
Where did you find the two you have? Do you have two?

If you killed the T-Rex it should be right there where it's laying dead. If you climbed anywhere after killing the T-Rex, I am assuming you found that one by the pool you dive in to start climbing anywhere.

Actually, you can't get to T Rex without having the first two cogs first.

Lectrician
2nd Jul 2007, 16:11
are you sure? Cog two just starts that spinny thing to get up to the third level where you drop the dam I thought. Pretty sure you only need one to get the wheel moving to hop to the ladder and make your way to the tunnel outside.

Lectrician
2nd Jul 2007, 16:16
Actually I am almost positive unless the demo is designed different. In the demo I never got cog two. I just went up top, into the tunnel and so forth until I got to the t-rex.

Jezyk
2nd Jul 2007, 16:30
Yep, I also got the valley's cog as the second and only later, after fightning the T-rex and going back, the one that is over the waterfall.

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 17:12
are you sure? Cog two just starts that spinny thing to get up to the third level where you drop the dam I thought. Pretty sure you only need one to get the wheel moving to hop to the ladder and make your way to the tunnel outside.

You're right. My mistake. I've edited my post to strike it from the record :o

geno100
3rd Jul 2007, 21:54
Hi All.

Ive got two cogs at the mo,which ive fitted outside,by the waterfall,and now the 2 wheels are turning,but there is another one to find,so i can get the last wheel above to turn,or do i leave that one for now,been everywhere,but cant find that cog.Got the one by the T.REX..Where do i go now?:mad2:

thecoolstinger
3rd Jul 2007, 22:01
wait what cogs do you have? there is one (the first one) is to the right of the pool at the bottom of the waterfall right when u start the level.

the second can vary b/c on time trial it's faster to get the one by the t-rex

after u kill the rex its directly up past his dead body in that room.

the last one is at the top of the waterfall, a trail leads up the river, eventually to a second waterfall, you keep climbing until you can cross a bridge to the cog.

geno100
3rd Jul 2007, 23:02
Hi ALL.

Thanks all for the help,i found the last cog,it was on top fo the waterfall.shes got to do some swings etc to get to it,but i am positive i did that bit before,thats why i never botherd looking that way again,a good site for help this,tar all :)