PDA

View Full Version : Game controller?

Marguerite
1st Jul 2007, 18:41
Hi, I'm new to this forum and am curious which game pad/controller everyone is using. I just purchased TRA and do not want to use the keyboard/mouse. I am also not to keen on setting up controller profiles:mad2: , so any help would be greately appreciated.Thanx!

weirdo
2nd Jul 2007, 08:34
Hi there Marguerite. I am using Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 Wireless as my controller. Having played several games with it, i must say it's been great!
I can't recommend any other gamepads, because i haven't tried any else.
I enjoy playing these games much more with gamepad than a keyboard.

I feel like this controller and TRA/TRL are a perfect match !

Dark Era
2nd Jul 2007, 10:21
Hi,

I use a Logitech Rumblepad 2 controller, it looks like a playstation 2 controller.
Love it to play my TR games with it.

Discordia666
2nd Jul 2007, 10:34
I tried both my 360 controller and my Logitech PS2 style one, both of which are nice controllers. I went back to my mouse and keyboard as usual. Just can't beat the mouse for control.

Marguerite
3rd Jul 2007, 05:00
Thanks everyone for the speedy replies I will take your advice and try the Logitech Rumble Pad 2.

Also would like to know how hard it is to set up the profile for this controller? Any advice would be helpful.

weirdo
3rd Jul 2007, 07:36
I have never created profiles for the Rumblepad 2 using the software that comes with the controller. I simply configure the pad controls from the game menus.

Marguerite
3rd Jul 2007, 15:50
Well, the reason why I asked about profiles was to set up my "new" logitech Rumblepad 2.:D It seems like there are more movements than there are buttons. It's kinda of cunfusing and I was looking for the most efficient way to set it up. I know how to setup my controller through the game, was just looking for the best configuration. Thanx!

Gamer4Lyfe
10th Jul 2007, 17:15
I highly recommend the Xbox 360 controller for overall quality & comfort. And, all Games for Windows branded games automatically have the 360 controller configured for you. I'm using it with TRA & everything was easy. Just plug & play. :D