PDA

View Full Version : Help in Egypt..

Fisheh
1st Jul 2007, 15:31
hiya..

im on the egypt level at the section with water at the bottom and retracting platforms.... i have figure out how to get all the way to the top of the room and that i need to grapple the door down before i swing accross but my grapple hook will not hold the door at all and i cant seem to get past it any way.... any idea how i can resolve this?

Hippie
1st Jul 2007, 15:43
The door doesn't stay down. Pull it down , release the grappler, jump and throw the grappler up to swing across. Then jump. And do it quickly.

Fisheh
1st Jul 2007, 15:45
The door doesn't stay down. Pull it down , release the grappler, jump and throw the grappler up to swing across. Then jump. And do it quickly.

:( thats the problem the grappler wont grab the door to pull it down at all... i stand there firing the grappler at it and it hits the look but wont stick.

Hippie
1st Jul 2007, 16:00
Hmm. If you're up on the top ledge facing directly across from the door, you should be able to grapple it down.

WaterRabbit
1st Jul 2007, 17:38
I had the same problem. You have to used "aimed mode" to get it to grapple.

Fisheh
5th Jul 2007, 20:57
thanks alot for the tip... it did finally work using manual aim.... even though i had already restarted the whole level twice.