PDA

View Full Version : Some outfits are just not wet......

wildcat
1st Jul 2007, 13:47
Hey:)
We all know that LC's clothes are wet an dripping wen she gets out of the water, some outfits just dont show that graphics like the sport one, I jumped into the water and when I climbed out I noticed it that her clothes doesnt even drip or look wet.

Anyone else saw this?

Hippie
1st Jul 2007, 14:23
Hey:)
We all know that LC's clothes are wet an dripping wen she gets out of the water, some outfits just dont show that graphics like the sport one, I jumped into the water and when I climbed out I noticed it that her clothes doesnt even drip or look wet.

Anyone else saw this?

No. In fact, I had her wearing it in the mansion, and after a dip in the pool, they wer darker, then got lighter as they dried off. She even did the leg shake to get the excess water off.

Phlip
1st Jul 2007, 14:49
I've never experienced this apart from with the AOD outfit. For some petty reason that dosn't get wet. :rolleyes:

ElevenTR
1st Jul 2007, 16:17
I've never experienced this apart from with the AOD outfit. For some petty reason that dosn't get wet. :rolleyes:

same here, i also noticed her aod top is ever so slightly see-through... ****

Hippie
1st Jul 2007, 16:54
same here, i also noticed her aod top is ever so slightly see-through... ****

Hey, there are kids on this forum...uh, excuse me...I have to go check on something...be back later.

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 00:22
The shaking off is an animation and takes part on all models.

The skinning community has come to realize that not all outfits are made to be visibly wet. Those that are only do so where the Anniversary outfit would be. It was one of the cut corners it would seem.

ElevenTR
2nd Jul 2007, 07:20
yes i noticed that if you got legend wet her chest would turn darker aswell - talk about skin cancer!