PDA

View Full Version : Lara´s 1st adveture

TR4ever
1st Jul 2007, 12:57
What do you think, if CD, made a game from Lara´s very 1st adventure??

P.S- The quest for Scion is her 1st a dventure on games but not on her life

Tara C
1st Jul 2007, 13:00
isnt her first adventure like last revalation considering thats like when shes young with von croy and shes alone?? id class that as her first considerin shes so young and in her biography thats when her mother and father let her go away with von croy...

TR4ever
1st Jul 2007, 13:14
Humm, but i would like something better and longer than that, and, with adult lara

Atheist
1st Jul 2007, 14:12
Well, apart from her teenage adventures in 4 and 5, I would say the earliest adventure we've played so far is the first level of Chronicals (Rome), since that was before Tomb Raider 1.

But I don't think that is her very first adventure as an adult, so I agree with you.

Hippie
1st Jul 2007, 14:56
But I don't think that is her very first adventure as an adult, so I agree with you.

No, but maybe it's just the most interesting.

Ricardo221
1st Jul 2007, 17:13
Her first adventure that got her fame and fortune was finding and capturing Big Foot, as seen in the opening movies. That's what got Natla's attention, even though Natla knew Lara's archealogical history with her father.

That's my Op.

LegendLost
1st Jul 2007, 18:24
Not that she found an artifact or anything, but I think her first adventure of not sitting home and sipping tea, was surviving in Nepal after the plane crash at age like 9?

NizCroft
1st Jul 2007, 20:21
and then going travelling with her father, and then the Bigfoot, and then Anniversary. I suppose Chronicles fit in there someplace as well, unless the old games story no longer apply to the new Lara.

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
1st Jul 2007, 22:02
Not that she found an artifact or anything, but I think her first adventure of not sitting home and sipping tea, was surviving in Nepal after the plane crash at age like 9?
Yep, when she got out of that place (cold, iced, frozen) alone. An then got to a phone and calmly(with no stress, like nothing had occured) said her daddy what had happened and that she needed a plane to get back home!

Mertz523
1st Jul 2007, 22:36
I would very much like to see a "prequel" game with maybe a younger Lara Croft that takes place before Anniversary.

They could call it: "Lara Croft, Tomb Raider Begins"

;)

Rai
2nd Jul 2007, 00:53
Yes, I'd like to see her first lone adult adventure. No Von Croy, no archaeological digs as depicted in Legend, with Amanda. Just Lara, her wits and any tools and weaponry she may feel is necessary. I'd imagine she didn't always have guns, but I would still like her to have something.

LegendLost
2nd Jul 2007, 01:31
Yes, I'd like to see her first lone adult adventure. No Von Croy, no archaeological digs as depicted in Legend, with Amanda. Just Lara, her wits and any tools and weaponry she may feel is necessary. I'd imagine she didn't always have guns, but I would still like her to have something.

I'd love to be able to play, maybe as teen Lara at home being handed a pair of dual pistols for the first time!:lol: