PDA

View Full Version : Female characters and customization

loli_midal
19th Nov 2013, 14:25
So we already know that this game is going to have tons of customization based on its F2P model minus the P2W issue.

We already know there is one confirmed female class.

However, will the customization allow for other classes to have a female model? I mean why not? We already know there are female vampires, so what sense would it make to not include them in this game? Now don't get it wrong, I'm sure a female tyrant will be...um....probably pretty scary... @.@;

*ahem*

ANYway i really think they should consider doing this if they haven't already. Add it to their cash shop or just make it an option for each class during customization. I'm sure it wouldn't be TOO difficult right?

Vampmaster
19th Nov 2013, 17:26
This has already been mentioned and the difficulty with adding female versions of existing classed is that new animations would have to be made so they don't walk all funny, which would take some time. As far as I know new character classes are being planned, so I think the easiest thing for now would be to make a couple of the new classes female to start with and later on see if the resources are there to make male and female versions of all the classes. Except for the Sisters of Anacrothe, since they're obviously female only.

ZeroFernir
20th Nov 2013, 04:10
This has already been mentioned and the difficulty with adding female versions of existing classed is that new animations would have to be made so they don't walk all funny, which would take some time. As far as I know new character classes are being planned, so I think the easiest thing for now would be to make a couple of the new classes female to start with and later on see if the resources are there to make male and female versions of all the classes. Except for the Sisters of Anacrothe, since they're obviously female only.

I think it would be a nice add on, but too hard to be done... So I would prefer more female classes...
I, personally, wouldn't mind playing Zephonim as a lady... even thought it would be the character I would play at most.

Khalith
20th Nov 2013, 10:27
I think it would be a nice add on, but too hard to be done... So I would prefer more female classes...
I, personally, wouldn't mind playing Zephonim as a lady... even thought it would be the character I would play at most.

+1 to this. Would definitely like to see more female vampires. Zephonim sounds like an interesting choice, but a decaying Melchiam (however it's spelled) female that constantly devours humans to try and stay beautiful could be awesome as well!

lucinvampire
20th Nov 2013, 19:07
It would be nice to have inter-changeable gender character models in Nosgoth…fingers crossed this is a possibility for the future… :D

Female vampires though…not such a good idea…maybe…

I don’t think there is any official evidence that any female vampires were made in Kain’s empire time (correct me if I’m wrong please) – yes before and/or sired by other vampires but not directly made by him or his progeny.

I like to think of it like this – you want food as a vampire right? What do women do? – they are the child bearers…less women = less food being born! I think yes women would have been turned but always thought they would be a very elite force – only the prized and best ones who could truly contribute to the empire would be created – make more of an impact than they would just being food producers. Though things may have changed since Kain abandoned his empire in that it could be a vampire free for all – especially in the Nosgoth game era – make as many vampires as you can – we need more cannon fodder! Don’t give the humans the opportunity to replenish their ranks!!

Anyway I hope the team explain it all well above anything else – and make them look mean and scary if they add more female characters. I like what they did with Alchemist – she looks hard as nails – not a girly girl or there only to be eye candy! :D

Vampmaster
20th Nov 2013, 20:53
I agree there'd probably be less females because they'd want the strongest warriors, but I don't think running out of child bearers would be that much of an issue because the vampires could choose to turn any corpse they could get their hands on, even ones like the sarafan who died centuries earlier. They would never have the problem of reducing the current population with the massive numbers of already dead candidates available.

Khalith
20th Nov 2013, 20:59
I agree there'd probably be less females because they'd want the strongest warriors, but I don't think running out of child bearers would be that much of an issue because the vampires could choose to turn any corpse they could get their hands on, even ones like the sarafan who died centuries earlier. They would never have the problem of reducing the current population with the massive numbers of already dead candidates available.

They can give us as many different versions as they want, lore notwithstanding. How you may ask? The power of willing suspension of disbelief!

lucinvampire
20th Nov 2013, 20:59

I like your thoughts that strong warriors would always be needed :D
Ok...ok...I didn't think of that one - weren't humans starting to become scarce at SR era ...ok maybe I just made that up ;) - though corpse vampires still freak me out - think of the eeeewwwww factor!

ZeroFernir
20th Nov 2013, 21:00
+1 to this. Would definitely like to see more female vampires. Zephonim sounds like an interesting choice, but a decaying Melchiam (however it's spelled) female that constantly devours humans to try and stay beautiful could be awesome as well!

I disagree on that. I think the only vampires that could make cool females would be Dumahim (that is already not an option) Zephonim and Rahabim. A female Melchiahim would look too much as Megan fox on that **** film that she turns into a vampire and eats every sexy guy.

Khalith
20th Nov 2013, 21:05
I disagree on that. I think the only vampires that could make cool females would be Dumahim (that is already not an option) Zephonim and Rahabim. A female Melchiahim would look too much as Megan fox on that **** film that she turns into a vampire and eats every sexy guy.

Maybe, maybe not. I'd rather not see a cliche hot female vampire, give me something evil looking that looks like she'll rip my throat out, not eye candy. :P

Vampmaster
20th Nov 2013, 22:01
I like your thoughts that strong warriors would always be needed :D
Ok...ok...I didn't think of that one - weren't humans starting to become scarce at SR era ...ok maybe I just made that up ;) - though corpse vampires still freak me out - think of the eeeewwwww factor!

I didn't mean they'd stay like corpses. I meant they'd be restored to their prime like the lieutenants were.

lordbane2110
21st Nov 2013, 10:12
Still I do think female vampires should be in the game, if only to increase the number of female players, plus that movie was jennifer's body and your right it was awful

lucinvampire
21st Nov 2013, 15:01

I wouldn't mind seeing a Zephonim female - can imagine they'd be quite interesting! :D

Maybe, maybe not. I'd rather not see a cliche hot female vampire, give me something evil looking that looks like she'll rip my throat out, not eye candy. :P

Completely agree with you there! :thumb:

I didn't mean they'd stay like corpses. I meant they'd be restored to their prime like the lieutenants were.

Yeah...just playing I know what you mean - though the whole finding a corpse and resurrecting it is still pretty ewwww :lol:

Monkeythumbz
21st Nov 2013, 15:23
Speaking of female characters... what did you make of our Alchemist story blog (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/alchemists-arcane-cultists-with-a-thirst-for-revenge)?

Varulven
21st Nov 2013, 16:39
If there is a female human class, there should be a female vampire class as well ;)
I would like the Zephonim as females...

Vampmaster
21st Nov 2013, 16:48
Speaking of female characters... what did you make of our Alchemist story blog (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/alchemists-arcane-cultists-with-a-thirst-for-revenge)?

I answered here since I would have gotten off topic in this thread:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8116

Although, the bit about the Zephonim torturing themselves made me think they might have used a stretcher to cause themselves to evolve the elongated limbs they had in SR1 and hence making them more spider-like.

Khalith
21st Nov 2013, 17:18

:O I didn't even notice all those story blogs! I'm going to read them all right now. :3

Edit: Great story, really enjoyed it. A+

shayan08
23rd Nov 2013, 10:58
I decided that i would rather play a female character due to the better looking clothes (in my opinion anyway)

ParadoxicalOmen
23rd Nov 2013, 14:03
If there is a female human class, there should be a female vampire class as well ;)
I would like the Zephonim as females...

I for one would find it nice if all the classes had Male and Female as an option.
Although i do realize the alchemists are "The Red SISTERS of Anacrothe"...and thinking of a female version of the Turelim, err i dunno...

Sluagh
24th Nov 2013, 20:42
This is an interesting thread. I think it's important to have some female element to both factions. The BO2 team, in my op, did a rather sexist thing with the female vampires (even though Umah was bad-ass, she had to get rescued by Kain. Kain, the old charmer that he was, only wanted info).

Vorador in BO1 of course was a hedonist, and it seemed to me that Kain was all in all rather unimpressed by his lavish dwellings and beautiful vampire brides. Female vampires that were a bit of contrast to that "sexy vamp" image would be a good thing in my book, as Kain from what we know of him (and all the vampires in Nosgoth are his legacy in this story arc after all) is not really concerned with issues of gender, or what that implies. I don't see why the vampire clans couldn't have female models at some stage.

However with the humans, who are much more dependant on traditional social structures of family, child rearing etc. it would be understandable for their to be a rather backwards view of females as unimpressive or unworthy warriors. If they don't worship the EG, who is some kind of Lovecraftian demonic god whose gender is pretty immaterial, they probably venerate female "mother goddesses" of some kind. Thus making the Alchemists all female seems to work for me. I can see female Watchers as well fitting the lore, but perhaps not female Ironguard, who seem rather a stiff inflexible bunch with rather militaristic traditions.

Varulven
26th Dec 2013, 17:13
Whatever you do, don't do THIS:
http://www7.pic-upload.de/26.12.13/1u562yerbte.jpg
Don't even think about it! 0_ó
Thanks.

Monkeythumbz
7th Jan 2014, 14:05
Don't even think about it! 0_ó
Thanks.

NEVER!

RainaAudron
7th Jan 2014, 14:09
Look at the Alchemist´s skins, all of their dresses are well designed and appropriate as well, glad you guys didn´t go the BO2 route =D

Varulven
14th Jan 2014, 11:34
OMG I looove the Alchemists Tattoos!!
*has a tattoo like that on her left forearm*
http://www7.pic-upload.de/thumb/14.01.14/5wax785x5xan.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21946795/2014-01-14-12.31.42.jpg.html)
:D

Sluagh
14th Jan 2014, 11:53
I like to think of it like this – you want food as a vampire right? What do women do? – they are the child bearers…less women = less food being born! I think yes women would have been turned but always thought they would be a very elite force – only the prized and best ones who could truly contribute to the empire would be created – make more of an impact than they would just being food producers. Though things may have changed since Kain abandoned his empire in that it could be a vampire free for all – especially in the Nosgoth game era – make as many vampires as you can – we need more cannon fodder! Don’t give the humans the opportunity to replenish their ranks!!

It is interesting your point about rank replenishment Lucinvampire. I suppose the vampires must have a bit of conflicted view of women. On one hand, more women equals more blood, but on the other hand it also equals more soldiers born. Maybe crafty clans like the Zephonim are good at playing on this, and try manipulating humans into breeding, paying particular attention to the women (there were a lot of female vampire worshippers in the Silenced Cathedral). The spider-vamps play a role a bit like an even more warped version of all those slightly cheesy vampires from Hollywood history - the trope works like all those women portrayed as a victim of this threatening, but appealingly powerful (and sexy) creature. Part of the problem is that the Zephonim are serious mingers and have to rely on a lot of smoke and mirrors to come across as anything less than ghastly. That might be quite an interesting sub-narrative in the game. There should definitely be some female Watchers. They seem a bit too grass-roots to get tied up in some hierarchical BS about gender.

Anyway, it would be a shame for there not to be any female vampires. Most of the vampires in SR were so bestial they could have been any gender. You could put down the Turelim not having any as due to some warrior-caste chauvinism that exists. I don't see why the Dumahim wouldn't, or the Razielim, Zephonim, Melchiahim. Surely it's something they've got to introduce later when the things are bit more developed. It's rather illustrates the point that cartoon of Varulven if that doesn't happen. But as you say the female Alchemists look pretty cool.

Varulven
14th Jan 2014, 12:12
I don't see why the Dumahim wouldn't, or the Razielim, Zephonim, Melchiahim.

Yeah... It would be interesting to see a female reaver. And it would quite fit, because the reavers are the most beautiful vamps at the moment, IMO.

Sluagh
14th Jan 2014, 12:25
Yeah... It would be interesting to see a female reaver. And it would quite fit, because the reavers are the most beautiful vamps at the moment, IMO.

Yeah, in a kind of Richard-O-Brien-the-morning-after-a-night-in-the Brighton-tattoo-parlour kind of way. Although I must admit, I actually quite dig that :D The design is quite nice. If they make the Melchiahim all noble+manky, as some people have been suggested, they might have some hot competition.

lucinvampire
14th Jan 2014, 16:26
Yeah, in a kind of Richard-O-Brien-the-morning-after-a-night-in-the Brighton-tattoo-parlour kind of way.

Aha so it isn’t really bombs Reaver throws it's actually crystals... ;)

Varulven
14th Jan 2014, 16:28
Aha so it isn’t really bombs Reaver throws it's actually crystals... ;)

I don't get this reference ^^°

Sluagh
14th Jan 2014, 16:58
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Richard_O%27Brien_cropped.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-00p-uDp5_20/Tn6XxITQpMI/AAAAAAAAAWY/71SrW3tRwoY/s800/Marcus.jpg

I remember thinking this the first time I played BO2. I think it was the mannerisms more than anything though. Anybody seen Dark City? Mr. Hand = pwnage.

@Varulven, the bald guy used to be in a programme called Crystal Maze, which is a bit of cult classic game-show :)

DemonicKnight1442
28th Feb 2014, 01:07
you know i really don't have to say much about this and i think you have all noticed this since alpha -beta vampires didn't have much of a female iconic class and they really need one i really don't want to have a moment in history of gameing where nosgoth thaught it would be cool to add nothing but males in the all boys vampire club......feels like this is going to be a gay club for sure unless i see a female in this that isn't human. on that side note i have a idea for that though you can make the female look whatever you guys want but vampires are ganna really need a supportive role class .....suggestions are open for this but it's whatever honestly you know would be awsome you you did a 3d model of the vampire queen from queen of the damned she would make a really nice iconic character for vampires that is female. suggestions on moves ? life siphon .....suck life out of the enemy and resort health.....life transfer gives life to another player and heals them for the amount given. then whatever else you wanna add in go ahead just thaught this would be interesting to put out there since its kinda been in the know for awhile

Razaiim
28th Feb 2014, 01:28
The newest vamp class after deciever will be female apparently

Ygdrasel
28th Feb 2014, 02:15
It's hilarious how you expect anyone will ever take you remotely seriously while referring to the vampire class as a "gay club". :rolleyes:

Derakus
28th Feb 2014, 07:26
The irony thou - since devs said that they dont know how to insert Rahabims - we will get rotting stiched female corpses of the weakest brother.

I mean they can easly go with "LoadOut" style Helga - yes they will add a "female" vampire, and God save us all she will look scary as hell.

They should add Genderswap skins thou - thats for sure.

DemonicKnight1442
28th Feb 2014, 08:27
They should add Genderswap skins thou - thats for sure. if only they have gender swap for all classes think of the possible outcome of all the character creation

Derakus
28th Feb 2014, 08:37
if only they have gender swap for all classes think of the possible outcome of all the character creation
Badass Vampire Hunter from SoulReaver 1 with grenade launcher and Flamer?
http://femalemuscle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/photo-31.jpg Tyrant?

It will be funny. Imagine being smashed by fanged Shehulk with long flowing hair XD (I dont buy that all vamps should be bold - Kain , Rahab, Zephon and Razi had enough hair their on heads)

RealLoK
4th Mar 2014, 21:41
It will be funny. Imagine being smashed by fanged Shehulk with long flowing hair XD (I dont buy that all vamps should be bold - Kain , Rahab, Zephon and Razi had enough hair their on heads)

And let's not forget Turel. He actually had the longest hair of the lieutenants. It was just a bit shorter than Kain's hair.

And about female vampires: It would be great to have female Melchiahim.

Nyxios
4th Mar 2014, 21:55
Are we sure that these female vampires would be of any affiliation with Melchahims?
Could be another bloodline (Vorador?). But since Nosgoth is happening in the second timeline, these female can't be heir of Cabal female vampire as they do not exist.... since Rahabims have been discarded by the dev, only Melchahims remain...
I am quite curious about that class actually as I have no idea about their look and origin.

RealLoK
4th Mar 2014, 22:09
since Rahabims have been discarded by the dev, only Melchahims remain...

It's a pity that the Rahabim won't be included. They were my favourite clan (with the Melchiahim being close second, so it's not that bad...).

Khalith
4th Mar 2014, 22:27
The devs have also assured us that the newest female vamp will not be some oversexed female in design. She'll be a vicious looking savage monster according to them.

RealLoK
4th Mar 2014, 22:48
That's good. I'm fed up with fighting *****toys in games, so I really appreciate that.

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 00:17
The newest vamp class after deciever will be female apparently
That is correct. To bad we don't know what type of vampire the female will be.

if only they have gender swap for all classes think of the possible outcome of all the character creation
This has been suggested and probably it might be made when all important stuff is done.

The devs have also assured us that the newest female vamp will not be some oversexed female in design. She'll be a vicious looking savage monster according to them.
Knowing Psyonix they will create it perfectly. Psyonix goes so far with there skins that if you by accident lose your pants you will see something hanging at the tyrant (at least that is what is said by someone who had a pants off glitch) No screenshots though :(

gzvirax
5th Mar 2014, 01:29

This concept art (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog_image/12/blog_large), which appears consistent with Razielim and Turelim character models, shows off a female vampire design.

Khalith
5th Mar 2014, 01:38
This concept art (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog_image/12/blog_large), which appears consistent with Razielim and Turelim character models, shows off a female vampire design.

That female is an alchemist, you can tell by the globes on her clothing which is what she has in the game.

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 02:02
That female is an alchemist, you can tell by the globes on her clothing which is what she has in the game.

That is indeed the alchemist, there is a custom skin that uses that mask.
Also she uses fire on a vampire.

On the background though is something nice to see.
Shield and sword.

gzvirax
5th Mar 2014, 02:35

Oh ****, I thought she had horns all over her head. I guess I failed to notice the flame-shooter.

Khalith
5th Mar 2014, 03:30
On the background though is something nice to see.
Shield and sword.

Me wantie!

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 10:35
Me wantie!

Every one wants it but his sword is a bit small.
I want to have a 2h or a shinigami sword (watching to much bleach, those weapons do not exist in LoK lore maybe it did but they only fight spirits and vampires is something for the humans to destroy I guess.

XJadeDragoonX
6th Mar 2014, 15:53
It's not that i think a female vampire would be a bad idea. But we also didnt encounter any females from any of the clans either. If theyre gonna go so far as to make a vampire class exclusively female, they may as well make it so every class can be female. In terms of the alchemist, the lore makes sense. But we rarely came across any female vampires. Zero of them were part of the clans. So it depends on how accurately the developers are going to want to portray the clans in the game. Im not opposed to it though.

RainaAudron
6th Mar 2014, 15:58
I want a female Rahabim :p

RealLoK
6th Mar 2014, 17:46
It's not that i think a female vampire would be a bad idea. But we also didnt encounter any females from any of the clans either. If theyre gonna go so far as to make a vampire class exclusively female, they may as well make it so every class can be female. In terms of the alchemist, the lore makes sense. But we rarely came across any female vampires. Zero of them were part of the clans. So it depends on how accurately the developers are going to want to portray the clans in the game. Im not opposed to it though.

That's easy to explain. The vampires in Soul Reaver were devolved so far that one couldn't tell whether they were male or female. Maybe we indeed fought female vampires in Soul Reaver and we just didn't notice. That's how I always saw it.

Vampmaster
6th Mar 2014, 17:53

Isn't it more like "We picked a random member of the clan to let you play as and this one happened to be female" than "Every single member of this clan is female"? I'm sure there would have been more variety in the individual clan members in SR1 if the engine could have supported that and the team had time.

shinros
6th Mar 2014, 17:57
The reason why it will be highly unlikely that there will be a females of the other vampire classes is simple technical issues if the devs could get past that they would of add the option. Plus they don't want to simple slap a female skin on the class since they want to do it justice as well.

Plus as someone said in soul reaver they simply devolved into monsters some of them could of been either gender. Plus I don't like how people underestimate Melechiah's clan in their prime Daniel called them necromancers and blood sorcerers. Its just the fact that they were devolved we could not see their awesome stuff lore wise. Ah this topic also brings back memories of my topic about female vampires.

Nyxios
6th Mar 2014, 18:37
I want a female Rahabim :p

Just incorporate Rahabim would be fine :D

Anyway, we don't have much possibilities since, as I said ealier, the dev discarded the Rahabim for now. These females can be either Melchahim, or a new race (but who raised them? Kain was the only vampire alive after Moebius' purge in the second timeline. In the fourth, at the end of BO2 Vorador is still alive, same goes for its Cabal vampires... but this is the fourth.. and Nosgoth is setting in the second).

If these are Melchahims, I can't wait to learn more about this clan since its members didn't show anything special except digging and decaying. Despite being the weakest son of Kain, Melchiah must have been anyway powerful in his own way, otherwise he wouldn't have last so long, same for his clan.

shinros
6th Mar 2014, 20:31
Nyxios according to Daniel the lead artist for legacy of kain said that the Melchaim were known as powerful necromacers and blood sorcerers. Plus their clan has the strongest connection to the spectral realm.

RainaAudron
7th Mar 2014, 15:00
Yeah, you can´t really tell in SR1 which vamp is female or male since they became monstrous. Personally, I don´t mind if I play as male/female at all, but just an idea... (repost from Beta section):

This is just a simple, quick sketch for female Rahabim.. I think it could work if done professionaly by Daniel :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w-dzMpB2J7M/UxnbuKpJAhI/AAAAAAAAE6w/ydJDgouKs3g/s512/rahabim-female6-sm.png

Vampmaster
7th Mar 2014, 18:34
Yeah, you can´t really tell in SR1 which vamp is female or male since they became monstrous. Personally, I don´t mind if I play as male/female at all, but just an idea... (repost from Beta section):

This is just a simple, quick sketch for female Rahabim.. I think it could work if done professionaly by Daniel :)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w-dzMpB2J7M/UxnbuKpJAhI/AAAAAAAAE6w/ydJDgouKs3g/s512/rahabim-female6-sm.png

I think the outfit should look more like a wetsuit type of material or whatever that material the characters in the waterworld movie wore. It looked like some strange sort of leather.

hirukaru
7th Mar 2014, 18:44
I think the outfit should look more like a wetsuit type of material or whatever that material the characters in the waterworld movie wore. It looked like some strange sort of leather.

Ofcourse you want wetsuit material, nice and tight around the body

Remember it is only a quick sketch from Raina and is really nice done.

RainaAudron
7th Mar 2014, 18:53
Thanks, yeah, just an idea, you can dress her in anything really xP Didn´t know what could go for the top...

Bazielim
7th Mar 2014, 19:01
very nice, I very much like the jewellery bands and everything - can immediately tell what it's meant to be... and stealing Lara's shirt is a bonus :D

Vampmaster
7th Mar 2014, 19:07
Ofcourse you want wetsuit material, nice and tight around the body

Remember it is only a quick sketch from Raina and is really nice done.

I said the matierial, I didn't mention how it should fit. The costumes here could be any thickness. My point was that they were appropriate to the water theme, even if they're only just adapting.
http://twilightwar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/waterworld-costumes.jpg

I think the comment on the site said they were made of fish skin.

Lekkuen
7th Mar 2014, 20:49
I said the matierial, I didn't mention how it should fit. The costumes here could be any thickness. My point was that they were appropriate to the water theme, even if they're only just adapting.
http://twilightwar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/waterworld-costumes.jpg

I think the comment on the site said they were made of fish skin.
Those do look pretty nice, I could something like that fitting in well.

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 01:35
Those do look pretty nice, I could something like that fitting in well.

These are from a nice movie :P Was fun to see some pictures of it might try to watch it again some day.

Viridian24
8th Mar 2014, 13:53
I don't know about, "needing" a female vampire, need is a strong word. The game will still function exactly the same without one. And I think it's kind of sexist that you automatically assume that a female should take the supportive role. Not to mention, vampires don't really need a support role in general, simply because of the playstyle associated with them. So far, they're all hit-and-run assassin types. A vampire that sits back and heals other vampires would be kind of useless, since you don't really sit around like humans do. Plus, they're supposed to have unique ways of restoring health, like feeding from dead enemies, and some of it coming back over time. That would kind of break the game.

If they do release a female vampire, she should appear monstrous and wickedly powerful, no sex appeal or fanservice. Kind of like how the Alchemist has crazy eyes lol

Nomado-Coyote
9th Mar 2014, 07:10
Well you can always do it like these:
http://herisheft.deviantart.com/art/Kailea-s-wardrobe-55918672
http://philiera.deviantart.com/art/Umah-248094643
http://philiera.deviantart.com/art/The-Seer-256578896
:D
Yeah I know I know, oversexed and some of them are not even full vampires.
Actually I don't know much about LoK lore (even though I love the series), so excuse me if I say something stupid lore-wise.
Anyway yeah a female vampire would be nice but not specifically A MUST as Viridian noticed. But as the game progresses through beta and into release people will want more females, it's only inevitable. And I'm also ok with vicious bandaged vampire female, after all there are too many oversexed females in mmo-realms anyway.
From what I see at this point vampires aren't too devolved in looks... They actually look pretty...fresh, reavers for that example. So why do female need to look COMPLETELY trashed to corple-like-look? They don't :D
What I think is if a female is made as a class-locked char it should be some wizardy-archetype, not exactly healing or supportive, well life siphon can be logical, but yeah IMO we have to have variety like vampires have to get more ranged and humans have to get more melee, but that's another topic. So IMO a female vampire should be some blood-magic\spell-casting\curse-casting maybe with some DoT class.

Khalith
9th Mar 2014, 08:41
Actually I don't know much about LoK lore (even though I love the series), so excuse me if I say something stupid lore-wise.
Anyway yeah a female vampire would be nice but not specifically A MUST as Viridian noticed. But as the game progresses through beta and into release people will want more females, it's only inevitable. And I'm also ok with vicious bandaged vampire female, after all there are too many oversexed females in mmo-realms anyway. From what I see at this point vampires aren't too devolved in looks... They actually look pretty...fresh, reavers for that example. So why do female need to look COMPLETELY trashed to corple-like-look? They don't

It is because of lore they will look like that. The devs haven't stated it outright but because of lore reasons the next clan will have to be Melchiah's and the devs HAVE stated it will be a female vampire so a character like the Priestess that was cut from SR1 won't happen (though I do like the idea of vampire cultists!). Due to the whole water thing it's been mentioned that Rahab's clan doesn't really fit in with the gameplay which leaves Melchiah's clan as the only one by default. Even if you consider that the vampires now are "fresh" and in their prime, it's been stated by Raziel that even in his prime Melchiah's body could not stop the decay of undeath which forced him to often replace the flesh and it is a weakness inherited by the rest of his brood. Also, considering Melchiah is a very powerful adult, we could also assume that his decay is likely not as bad as the rest of his clan, combining all this together I think we can safely assume the female will have some stitched on parts and look like a vicious monster with some beauty beneath it.

Semi-related: I think the female Melchiahim should have a special quote for killing the female alchemist, maybe something like "you will become a part of me" or "I will add your face to my collection!" or something like that.

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 10:29
That quote would be awesome and I swear the Alchemists actually came/started from Melchiah territory? Well the leader was a "slave" there.

Plus Melchiah and his brood is stated to be must vain out of the clans even if she has stiches they try to cover it up as much as they can. Heck Melchiah is the most clothed out of the 6 the rest are sporting bare chest and tight leather trousers. While he is pretty covered.

Here is Melchiah I mean he does not look that bad in my opinion in terms of looks he looks pretty badass in my opinion.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203223043/legacyofkain/images/8/89/SR1-Character-Melchiah-Lake-Full.jpg

Now here is some of the others.

Turel

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203222924/legacyofkain/images/6/6d/SR1-Character-Turel-Lake-Full.jpg

Dumah
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130309131045/legacyofkain/images/5/5d/Art-DanielCabuco-Dumah.jpg

I mean look at Raziel.
http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Raziel?file=SR1-Character-RazielVampire-Ayala-Body011.jpg

Its pretty obvious that Melchiah wears the most clothes for obvious reasons that are stated in lore(him being vain and covering up the stitches) and a little common sense If you were in their position with having to replace your skin when you become a vampire.

Hashakgik888
9th Mar 2014, 10:36
What were the reasons given for the Rahabim's being difficult to incorporate? Lack of water? Seems like there should be more to them than that...

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 10:46
What were the reasons given for the Rahabim's being difficult to incorporate? Lack of water? Seems like there should be more to them than that...

Its the problem that their whole thing about their clan was water immunity and nothing else. The only other details we got about them is that they are "special forces" for what reason we don't know since they are still working on the water immunity and that they are the most daring out of the vampire clans.

The devs have pretty much got nothing to work with to give them a role in the game unless they go ask Daniel to help them out and give them more information so they could add them.

Khalith
9th Mar 2014, 10:51
That quote would be awesome and I swear the Alchemists actually came/started from Melchiah territory? Well the leader was a "slave" there.

Short version: the melchiahim alchemists dragged some slaves away for experimentation, one of them went insane and took the secrets from them, it lead to the formation of the Red Sisters, the alchemists we have in game. The alchemist lore post has the full story.

Pretty much yes, Their main thing is the water, ideas for including the Rahabim have already been discussed in other threads. I can't remember the exact post but with their whole thing being water it would not be feasible to design maps with water just for them, plus if they ever gave humans any water based weaponry (since water is like acid to vampires on top of being plentiful) it would mean one vampire class would be completely immune to them, again, not a feasible option. For my own personal opinion on the Rahabim, I think a fast hit and run skirmisher/scout type that spits poisonous goo that slows/immobilizes/disables weapons would give them a perfect niche in the game. With clothing for them I think leather armor with a hood or a hooded cloak would be a perfect attire for them in their role.

RainaAudron
9th Mar 2014, 10:52
was water immunity and nothing else.

They are amphibious and you forgot about the acid spit thingy they do + they are really viscious on land when fighting in SR1.

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 11:13
Yeah but how would you translate that into the game? What role would they be? Currently Melchiah clan would be easier to implement heck looking at the information its highly likely that Melchiah clan is the new female class. Plus Eric went ewwww in the topic I made.

Vamp asked about them in a community event and the devs said Rahab's clan is on the back burner hence I said they would most likely need to talk to Daniel(who they seem to be already in contact with going by the adult skins) to get more information on what kind of things they can do. The general personality of the clan and how they would engage in combat. Since they need more skills than an acid spit and that they are vicious all clans are vicious in combat in my opinion. So as I said we need more information about how they function as a clan and in combat.

While with Melchiah's clan you have their connection to the spectral realm, they are powerful necromancers and they are blood sorcerers and the phasing through the ground and gates like we see in soul reaver. Compared to Rahab's clan they have more stuff they can work with to create a whole class in my opinion.

I would like to see it but I think its highly unlikely or they might be added further into the future when they add some form of water based maps.

RealLoK
9th Mar 2014, 11:51

Plus Melchiah and his brood is stated to be must vain out of the clans even if she has stiches they try to cover it up as much as they can. Heck Melchiah is the most clothed out of the 6 the rest are sporting bare chest and tight leather trousers. While he is pretty covered.

Here is Melchiah I mean he does not look that bad in my opinion in terms of looks he looks pretty badass in my opinion.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203223043/legacyofkain/images/8/89/SR1-Character-Melchiah-Lake-Full.jpg

Now here is some of the others.

Turel

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203222924/legacyofkain/images/6/6d/SR1-Character-Turel-Lake-Full.jpg

Dumah
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130309131045/legacyofkain/images/5/5d/Art-DanielCabuco-Dumah.jpg

I mean look at Raziel.
http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Raziel?file=SR1-Character-RazielVampire-Ayala-Body011.jpg

Its pretty obvious that Melchiah wears the most clothes for obvious reasons that are stated in lore(him being vain and covering up the stitches) and a little common sense If you were in their position with having to replace your skin when you become a vampire.

I always thought that it just looks like he wears more clothes because he has his arms crossed in front of his chest. He wears the same clothes his brothers wear (just in a bigger size, because Melchiah is a little... well, "bigger" than the rest of the lieutenants). But I agree, Melchiah looks absolutely awesome.

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 12:26
Hmm to me it looks like he is wearing more someone needs to ask Daniel well his clan was the most vain that is true.

Khalith
9th Mar 2014, 12:59
Melchiah is wearing more clothes, compare the amount of clothing to him and Dumah, you can see Melchiah is wearing a bit more leather compared to to the others on the torso but is still showing off some stomach like the others.

Nomado-Coyote
9th Mar 2014, 17:16
For my own personal opinion on the Rahabim, I think a fast hit and run skirmisher/scout type that spits poisonous goo that slows/immobilizes/disables weapons would give them a perfect niche in the game. With clothing for them I think leather armor with a hood or a hooded cloak would be a perfect attire for them in their role.
That fits perfectly in my opinion.
Am I the only one who absolutely dislikes the visuals of Melchiah?..
Not to say I'm like against Melchiahim female class, but I kinda think there are several lore-friendly possibilities:
Rahabim can go as a water immunity class and humans can have a separate class with water weaponry. One class would counter another, that's somewhat ok.
I personally would prefer another option, as I honestly don't really see it a mandatory a) implementing all of the clans asap, b) classes being specifically dedicated each for it's clan
Branching out from that my ideas are:
a clan-less class that can look like different clans through skins. (also a way to get rahabim into the game)
a female can easily be dumahim for example and melchiahim can be implemented later? just as an example, we don't have too much clans in this timeline anyway.
also I think that classes like Reaver or Tyrant can adopt the looks of different clans through skins too. I don't mind Melchiah Tyrant (sounds cool) or a Turelim Reaver.

Even though I'm still not really against a Melchiah female class I think that probably a clanless female class can be better (especially for a potential skin variety as well, gamers love to dress females up don't they), because people also stated that most vampire females met in LoK universe mostly WERE like that, "undecided" or clan-less or something like that, right? So it's only logical. (Sorry if I'm being lore-wise wrong and stupid somewhere in my statements ^^")

Hashakgik888
9th Mar 2014, 17:22
With clothing for them I think leather armor with a hood or a hooded cloak would be a perfect attire for them in their role.

Light leather armor with a hood would be perfect! The hood would reflect their future cobra-like appearance. Daniel could make that work easily in a really cool way.

I like the idea of the skirmisher, though. Fast and light is always a fun/challenging class.

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 18:17
Sorry to burst your bubble but its impossible for clanless vampires to be around since kain takes care of them at the end of blood omen 2. Plus it would make no sense lore wise having a clan less vampire class. The female vampire will be from either a Melchiah or Rahab respective clans. I hope the reason why you don't want want it to be Melchiah is because of the stitches?

The reason why its impossible for there to be a clanless vampire because of how vampires are created in this period since the vampiric gift is infused in the soul as well as the body in this period.

Plus it would make no sense for classes to adopt skins of different clans because only the sentinals(Razielim) have wings no other clans has them. Plus the Tyrant (Turelim) is physically built like that because its their clan trait since they are physically the strongest. All of the playstyles of the vampire clans are clan traits that the others cannot have.

Plus its highly unlikely we will get females of the other vampire classes because of technical issues according to the devs and the developers don't want to simply slap a female looking skin on the classes. They confirmed the next vampire class will be female and because of information that has been found and I won't say what since I don't think I am allowed considering how it was found but looking at that information. Its highly likely the next clan is the Melchiahim.

I personally don't mind if either clan is added but what has been found and has been discussed it's pointing in that direction in my eyes.

Hashakgik888
10th Mar 2014, 09:18
Sorry to burst your bubble but its impossible for clanless vampires to be around since kain takes care of them at the end of blood omen 2. Plus it would make no sense lore wise having a clan less vampire class. The female vampire will be from either a Melchiah or Rahab respective clans. I hope the reason why you don't want want it to be Melchiah is because of the stitches?

The reason why its impossible for there to be a clanless vampire because of how vampires are created in this period since the vampiric gift is infused in the soul as well as the body in this period.

Plus it would make no sense for classes to adopt skins of different clans because only the sentinals(Razielim) have wings no other clans has them. Plus the Tyrant (Turelim) is physically built like that because its their clan trait since they are physically the strongest. All of the playstyles of the vampire clans are clan traits that the others cannot have.

Plus its highly unlikely we will get females of the other vampire classes because of technical issues according to the devs and the developers don't want to simply slap a female looking skin on the classes. They confirmed the next vampire class will be female and because of information that has been found and I won't say what since I don't think I am allowed considering how it was found but looking at that information. Its highly likely the next clan is the Melchiahim.

I personally don't mind if either clan is added but what has been found and has been discussed it's pointing in that direction in my eyes.

That sounds pretty sketchy. What info, and how was it obtained?

Vampmaster
10th Mar 2014, 10:37
That fits perfectly in my opinion.
Am I the only one who absolutely dislikes the visuals of Melchiah?..
Not to say I'm like against Melchiahim female class, but I kinda think there are several lore-friendly possibilities:
Rahabim can go as a water immunity class and humans can have a separate class with water weaponry. One class would counter another, that's somewhat ok.
I personally would prefer another option, as I honestly don't really see it a mandatory a) implementing all of the clans asap, b) classes being specifically dedicated each for it's clan
Branching out from that my ideas are:
a clan-less class that can look like different clans through skins. (also a way to get rahabim into the game)
a female can easily be dumahim for example and melchiahim can be implemented later? just as an example, we don't have too much clans in this timeline anyway.
also I think that classes like Reaver or Tyrant can adopt the looks of different clans through skins too. I don't mind Melchiah Tyrant (sounds cool) or a Turelim Reaver.

Even though I'm still not really against a Melchiah female class I think that probably a clanless female class can be better (especially for a potential skin variety as well, gamers love to dress females up don't they), because people also stated that most vampire females met in LoK universe mostly WERE like that, "undecided" or clan-less or something like that, right? So it's only logical. (Sorry if I'm being lore-wise wrong and stupid somewhere in my statements ^^")

Vampires inherit the traits of the vampires who sired them. It's almost like genetics and not simply a matter of them choosing who they want to align themselves with. All vampires in the SR1 era are descended from one on the six Lieutenants created by Kain.

RainaAudron
10th Mar 2014, 11:19
Sorry to burst your bubble but its impossible for clanless vampires to be around since kain takes care of them at the end of blood omen 2.

Are you sure about that?

From SR1 manual:

"We allowed the remains of the Legions, the lesser vampires, to have their intrigues. They provided amusement and spice to an increasingly uninspired court. As faction fell against faction we bet upon the outcome. We helped and foiled plots at our whim. We were the Council and Lord Kain, our only master."

shinros
10th Mar 2014, 11:31
Ok.. I stand corrected so kain kept around some of his old army but do you really think they will add vampires not from one of the 6 clans? To the game? I don't think so.

Nyxios
10th Mar 2014, 11:31
Are you sure about that?

From SR1 manual: "We allowed the remains of the Legions, the lesser vampires, to have their intrigues. They provided amusement and spice to an increasingly uninspired court. As faction fell against faction we bet upon the outcome. We helped and foiled plots at our whim. We were the Council and Lord Kain, our only master."

That's a point I always wanted to be clarified by the SR devs. Kain is supposed to be the last vampire after Moebius' purge : how it came to be survivors? Moebius was omniscient, he would know where each vampire is hidding and he would have hunt them down. The sole time we saw vampires in post-blood omen era is in B02 but it is the fourth timeline where Vorador mysteriously resurrected and sired a new race...

shinros
10th Mar 2014, 11:41
The vampire legion is the remnants of kains army from blood omen 2. The funny thing is kains offspring consider them lesser yet they are the ones devolving into monsters.

I will try to explain you see Daniel answered this question the events of soul reaver 2 caused blood omen 2 to happen. In defiance Raziel was supposed to meet a human Umah and they would retrieve Vorador's head in order to revive him and then Raziel would get the information he wanted to revive Janos. This was cut from the game.

So from there that is how Vorador was resurrected and proceeded to repopulate the vampires. This was how Kain's army(The vampire legion) was created since Kain did not know how to create vampires yet since he was made differently compared to the rest of them.

Nyxios
10th Mar 2014, 11:53
Yup but Nosgoth has been officially announced as taking place in the second timeline where there is no Blood omen 2, no Vorador, therefore no vampire race. Maybe Vorador was resurrected in each timeline since there were vampires which didn't belong to the clans as stated in SR1 manual. The only difference would be that Vorador and Kain argued at one point of history, and then Kain killed Vorador and claimed his army for himself. In BO2, Kain stated that he didn't know how to create vampires : his time with Vorador would have helped him to understand how to do it his own way (he invented a new one). And he will do it 500 years after damning the Pillars (as stated by Raziel).

shinros
10th Mar 2014, 11:56
Oh right if this is taking place before they did the whole paradox event then there should be no clan less vampires then.

Nyxios
10th Mar 2014, 12:00
Oh right if this is taking place before they did the whole paradox event then there should be no clan less vampires then.

Well there were clanless vampires anyway as stated in the SR1 manual but we never knew who created them and when. That's why I guess Vorador was resurrected in EACH timeline, thus raising the vampire race in competition with Kain's own sons. History reshuffle itself after a paradox but tries to keep some coherence : so maybe, Vorador is destined to be resurrected (whatever the paradox), to raise a new race of vampires and be discarded by Kain.

shinros
10th Mar 2014, 12:06
Well there were clanless vampires anyway as stated in the SR1 manual but we never knew who created them and when. That's why I guess Vorador was resurrected in EACH timeline, thus raising the vampire race in competition with Kain's own sons. History reshuffle itself after a paradox but tries to keep some coherence : so maybe, Vorador is destined to be resurrected (whatever the paradox), to raise a new race of vampires and be discarded by Kain.

I do believe you are correct on this.

Nyxios
10th Mar 2014, 12:16
I will add one last thing : in BO1, Vorador's has " brides " described this way by Kain : Their charms were almost visible through the gauze of their clothing. Yet beauty such as theirs delivered only death. For these were Vorador's pets, nothing more than beasts, slave to his will and the easy prey he provided. Vampires, all of them, held in thrall by one stronger still.

Since there will be a female vampire class + that there were clanless vampires in SR1 manual, and IF we guess that Vorador has to be resurrected whatever the paradox, then we would know who created these new vampires, what they would look like and what were their abilities. The dev said that this class is gonna be violent, monstruous : this fits Kain's description of the brides. Add some centuries to these beasts and we could gain some female vampires as atrocious as the Lieutenants' vampires.

shinros
10th Mar 2014, 16:40
I made the original topic that made the developers reveal that the next vampire class is female and a recent topic revealed some skills that fits Melehiah clan.

Eric the art designer said she looked EWWWWW for what they have planned for her no charm or beauty was he words. Plus he said she would not really have any sex appeal he joked that someone might find it so but to me this is pointing to Melchiahim clan. The way he described her.

I mean look at Rahab's art that Daniel drew I don't see any eww in there.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130414124547/legacyofkain/images/9/9f/Art-DanielCabuco-AWeaknessOvercome.jpg

PS1

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203222733/legacyofkain/images/6/61/SR1-Character-Rahab-Lake-Full.jpg

Compared to Melchiah and we all know how he looks.

We are not getting a clan less female vampire we have information on the skills and its pointing to one of the vampire clans. Plus I have no idea why people want a clan less female vampire. When its highly likely that the legion population is really low as well. Plus Kain does not have brides according to Daniel he has no time for that stuff all of his time was spent trying to fix nosgoth and give an occasional lecture to the lieutenants if they act dumb.

Now I could be wrong It might be the Rahabim and I would be shocked and surprised if the vampire female is of that clan I don't mind if its either clan actually. I am just saying from what was said in my topic and what Eric said and the abilities its pointing to the Melchiahim in my eyes.

Lord_Aevum
10th Mar 2014, 17:53
Hmm, that line, "remains of the legions", was picked apart years ago (http://nosgoth.yuku.com/topic/6165/Dark-chronicle-site-gone?page=4#.Ux33Z_l_vio) at Nosgothic Realm. We made the case that no, it's reaching pretty far to say it means Vorador's descendants from the Cabal survived into Kain's empire.

The Soul Reaver developers planned to explain that Vorador's resurrection was a paradox change, so it's safe to say the army from BO2 would probably not have any bearing on what Raziel says here, unless one chooses to disregard those dev intentions. Even in the fourth timeline, Vorador should be dead during the empire era (http://www.dcabdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2139#p2139).

Also, Raziel ought not to be too familiar with past races of vampires prior to going back in time. He defines the time of Vorador as "centuries before Kain was made", and in SR2, he's surprised to see how much humanity the vampires of old still possessed. Now, the vampires in these "remains of the legions", if we say they're from the Cabal, could be no more than 500 years old by the time Raziel is resurrected, and thus just as human in appearance as the victims seen in SR2. If he met them, the surprise would be diluted.

The Cabal survivors would probably idolise Vorador a little, too, in their subculture, spreading the word of him in historical chronicles or imagery. However, in SR2, Raziel (the second-in-command of the entire empire) is still unfamiliar enough with Vorador that he's apparently not even sure what he looks like from murals, at first – he has to double check with Moebius.

For all those reasons, we didn't think it would be sensible to link those words in the manual to BO2.

Ardeth accordingly made this note on her website (http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/council.php): "we should probably assume Vorador's resurrection, and the formation of the Cabal didn't occur before the paradoxes were introduced. If we disregard the alternate continuity that includes Blood Omen 2, 'the remains of the legions, the lesser vampires' must be Kain's descendants (he was the last surviving vampire at the end of Blood Omen). In the Background Story, Raziel is talking about the junior members of Kain's empire - members of the six clan legions - from his lofty position as Kain's firstborn; they are 'lesser vampires' in comparison to Kain's lieutenants."

So, I wouldn't get carried away about using this piece of text to justify clanless vampires, personally.

RainaAudron
10th Mar 2014, 17:57
Yeah, I agree with Aevum, sorry for the confusion folks.

GenFeelGood
17th Mar 2014, 23:51
If it is the Melchiahim I am picturing something I call The Wraith.

Pale skin purposely bleached to cover the shades of yellow and grey, from the early stages of rot. They will have black ink tattoos lining their body for decoration, as well as covering the scars from where the skin was transplanted and reflected onto the other side of the body to make it less obvious.

Masters of flesh, they let no piece of it go to waste. Any piece they deem unworthy of being used in transplant is layered together through methods of adhesion and hardened to create leather armor and clothing that is just as durable as if it were made by more . . . traditional sources.

Here is general idea of what I'm thinking, just imagine her with more substantial armor, paler skins, and darker tattoos that are closer to starting at the edges of the face. I don't care about the beauty or build aspect so picture that however you want.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/145/1124/640/temp4.jpg

LordOnatu
24th Mar 2014, 12:20
Ok, so this topic has been discussed here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10555

...and its the topic of women in the game. Although I am here to say I'd love to see female Vampires for each clan as, at the very least, extra skins... I also would like to see women in Armor too.
While the Red Sisters are lovely women, and Im sure other females are planned, the existing Hunters and Scouts could get a female form. Lore wise why wouldn't Humans allow every man, woman and child that can take up arms too take em up?
And the bodies wouldn't need to be changed much. A female Hunter or Scout may have a slimmer frame (legs and arms) but the armor would definitely hide most of that on a female Hunter, and the tight leather would strap down any 'chest bulge' on a woman too. Likewise the armor would hide a woman's chest mostly anyway, unless she is ofcourse an Elf from WoW and we know how big their breasts can get. The back pain must be horrendous.

All that need be changed truly are the faces and maybe even a getting a woman to read out their already scripted lines so they don't have men voices and confuse people lol.
Ofcourse the Red Sisters have lore to say why they are strictly a female class, but the Hunters and Scouts have no lore to state why they should be male only.
If I ran the Ironguard I wouldn't turn away women and have a smaller force. No way. If they can shoot straight and true they are hired. And I also get to not feel weird when I accidentally check them out...ahem.

Surely implementing this wouldn't be any harder than the evolved skins for the Clans. The evolved skinned allow for some drastic changes visually, while a female fighter shouldn't even touch that level of complication.

As for the female Vampires. I'm happy to see a purely female clan be it Melchiah's daughters or Rahab's daughters. In fact, as someone said before, the clan doesn't have to be purely female because the one the devs let you play as is a girl.
But I would also like female members of the clans. I understand that a female Tyrant would be a lot like a female Barbarian, but if done right she could pull of being female as well as looking like she would crush you head between her very thighs for delight. She wouldn't even have to be that much smaller than the Tyrants if done right, perhaps even the same size.

Female Dumahim I'd imagine to also be bald, or bald with a ponytail right at the back, but would fit the Dumahim perfectly. They are ferocious but cunning Vampires, as are most women I've met... no I jest. But you know how evil women are portrayed in games and fiction. They rule, because they can.
A female Razielim, well who is to say that we are not looking at them now. Their evolved skin would simply just show a bit more female charm that's all. A slimmer face perhaps, a feminine mask.

A **** female Zephonim would be the creepiest thing in existence.

Moving on, does anyone know, and would anyone be interested in, alternate factions within the Clans? For example the Turelim wouldn't have the Tyrant, and the Dumahim wouldn't just have the Reaver.
I'm sure I read this somewhere and I just thought I would bring it up and see what happens when it is spun into the wheel.

shinros
24th Mar 2014, 16:30
There are no alternative factions in the clans or pure female clans its just that the second vampire class being released is female. The chance of having male or female versions of the classes will be unlikely because of technical issues according to the developers. So if ever we get a class it will be either male or female.

Of course there is male and female vampires in each of clans and the scouts and ironguard it is simple technical issues keeping them from doing so and they don't want to just do a simple reskin.

Hence second vampire class being released is going to be female because well people don't want the vampire side to be all male.

Abraracoursix
15th Apr 2014, 11:42
Really what's the point of having only male vampire characters ?
Powers of a vampire come from its magical nature, not from its former human gender, not to mention there is a female human character... you mean it's harder to use a bow or a crossbow for a female than for a man ?

Current characters' genders are pointless : we should have the choice for every character to go for male or female, it would add some variety in the game and please female gamers, thus raise the population of players, for not too many efforts nor resources.

shinros
15th Apr 2014, 11:47
Its simple technical reasons and the time it would take to make animations for both genders. Hence why the gender of the current classes are preset only the alchemist's have a lore reason for being all female. Plus the next vampire class after the deceiver is confirmed to be female.

So relax a bit okay? :)

Abraracoursix
15th Apr 2014, 11:56
Hence why the gender of the current classes are preset only the alchemist's have a lore reason for being all female.

Which is ? Despite the fact little kids hate girls, thus the less the better ..?

So relax a bit okay? :)
?_?
I suggest you to not read messages hurting your sensivity, since you're able to think it's an assault...

shinros
15th Apr 2014, 12:04
Well for the lore reason you can read the lore sticky in the general forums and no I am no sensitive about this topic either heck we had several of these kinds of topic's already. Nothing new really as I said the classes gender are preset for technical reasons and the next vampire class is female.

That's it.

Calverp
15th Apr 2014, 12:28
As mentioned, there are no current plans for both genders for each class due to the amount of time it would take to create animations and voice overs for them.
It looks like there will be some balance though, as so far there are 2 male humans and 2 female, and it sounds like there will be 4 male vamps and 1 female.

DeputyPotato
15th Apr 2014, 13:22
Which is ? Despite the fact little kids hate girls, thus the less the better ..?

lore reasons being.

"The red sisters of Anacrothe was an order of Human cultists, composed solely of female chemists. They specialized in arcane concoctions and fought alongside other Humans during the War for Nosgoth. "

http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Red_sisters_of_Anacrothe

As mentioned, there are no current plans for both genders for each class due to the amount of time it would take to create animations and voice overs for them.

That pretty much nails it. Game development takes a tremendous amount of time and effort and creating a female hunter for example would mean a lot resources going into creating new assets. It would take the focus off improving the game and creating new content.

Would it be nice to have? Yes very much yes. In no way are the characters designed to be gender biased.

Everyone no matter what their gender might be, is very welcome on the forums and in the lands of nosgoth.

The_Hylden
15th Apr 2014, 15:22
Game development takes a tremendous amount of time and effort and creating a female hunter for example would mean a lot resources going into creating new assets.

A big ol' "Indeed!" here...

:)

Vampmaster
15th Apr 2014, 16:07
A big ol' "Indeed!" here...

:)

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Teal_a21929_2085825.jpg

MysteryOne
15th Apr 2014, 16:23
If they weren't bothered that "Justin (bieber)" as reaver skin ruins immersion and break lore of Nosgoth, then why not make both male and female skins as a variant for each class that wasn't based on a single gender... right?

PS: Seriously, "Justin Reaver" wtF..

hirukaru
15th Apr 2014, 16:34
If they weren't bothered that "Justin (bieber)" as reaver skin ruins immersion and break lore of Nosgoth, then why not make both male and female skins as a variant for each class that wasn't based on a single gender... right?

The justin Reaver skin was not even created by the Devs and it is not even in game, cause it was a aprils fools joke.

Game development takes a tremendous amount of time and effort and creating a female hunter for example would mean a lot resources going into creating new assets. It would take the focus off improving the game and creating new content.

Hmm think I have to agree on this one, even though tremendous amount is not really specific:naughty:
But can we give a specific amount to game development or does it take as long as it takes.
and is a female hunter/scout a luxury they cannot afford at this moment. (And yes even I want a female scout/hunter in the future, but I also agree with Potato.

MysteryOne
15th Apr 2014, 16:38
/FACEPALM

Damned april fools!! X'D

I still vote for female variants.

Sanguise23
15th Apr 2014, 16:41

you realize that was an april fools day joke and not real right?

hirukaru
15th Apr 2014, 16:44
/FACEPALM

Damned april fools!! X'D

I still vote for female variants.

April fools rock, Square Enix/Psyonix strikes again even after like 15 days.

Psyonix_Eric
15th Apr 2014, 16:59
There are a few major reasons why this isn't being done currently.

Right now our biggest focus is on the gameplay. We can make the most beautiful world possible but if the game plays like garbage then no one will enjoy it for more than screenshots. That means that while we're still in such an early phase of the game our resources will go towards the parts of the game that make the most sense for making the game fun, and that is gameplay.
There are a lot of gears in the cog of getting an opposite-sex character into the game. There are:

The concept artists that draw out the characters
The lore fact-checkers that make sure that nothing breaks in the concepts from the story that is created for the classes
The modelers that make the actual models
The HR people who have to find voice actors
The actors that have to voice over a character
The audio people who have to sort through those audio files and sit in on recordings to get things just right
The audio people who have to process that audio
The animators to rig and animate an entirely new set of animations because female characters don't move the same way male characters do (not a sexist intent, women just have a different physiology than men do)
The programmers to hook up the new female class into the game
The UI artists that need to make a gender-selection screen
The programmers to hook all of that up
The QA team to check through all of this to make sure it works

I may even be leaving out someone in all of that. That all just touches on the technical aspects of why having multiple genders is not a priority right now. As always, I'm not about to rule it out for the future, I'm just saying that here are the reasons as to why it's not a priority right now.

I hope that helps. :)

DeputyPotato
15th Apr 2014, 17:11

Right now our biggest focus is on the gameplay. We can make the most beautiful world possible but if the game plays like garbage then no one will enjoy it for more than screenshots. That means that while we're still in such an early phase of the game our resources will go towards the parts of the game that make the most sense for making the game fun, and that is gameplay.
There are a lot of gears in the cog of getting an opposite-sex character into the game. There are:

The lore fact-checkers that make sure that nothing breaks in the concepts from the story that is created for the classes
The audio people who have to sort through those audio files and sit in on recordings to get things just right
The animators to rig and animate an entirely new set of animations because female characters don't move the same way male characters do (not a sexist intent, women just have a different physiology than men do)

I may even be leaving out someone in all of that. That all just touches on the technical aspects of why having multiple genders is not a priority right now. As always, I'm not about to rule it out for the future, I'm just saying that here are the reasons as to why it's not a priority right now.

Thank you eric for explaining what tremendous amount of work is in detail <3

Calverp
15th Apr 2014, 17:21

You missed out:

* The community to complain that it wasn't exactly what they wanted ;)

Sanguise23
15th Apr 2014, 17:23
You missed out:

HAHAHAHAHA, thats not right

The_Hylden
15th Apr 2014, 17:27
lol But probably true.

(And Vampmaster, I'm still trying to figure out how all 5'9", 1 hundred-whatever lbs of Joseph Gordon-Levitt knocked out Christopher Judge with like one punch in The Dark Knight Rises... -_-)

Varulven
15th Apr 2014, 17:27
You missed out:

The community would be pleased :D

Psyonix_Corey
15th Apr 2014, 17:30
For what it's worth, the next Human class is female (Prophet) which brings the human side to 50/50, and the next Vampire class will be female after Deceiver.

Sanguise23
15th Apr 2014, 17:38
man i want a peak at last classes so bad

Diaphonos
22nd May 2014, 05:58
My apologies if this thread has been made yet, but are there any plans for female vampires/female skins for existing vampires yet?

I would love to see some smexy Vampire booty. Or well.. Not so smexy if the devolution has already set in... But still, would induce a nice variety!

What are your opinions on this? Anyone got any info if this is actually considered?

Mirroven
22nd May 2014, 06:33
Although I wouldn't mind seeing new classes, especially female ones, I'd rather have them fix matchmaking, bugs, and add stuff like a server browser.

Varulven
22nd May 2014, 06:33
The next Vampire class will be female.
But I guess she won't be a femme fatale ;)

Diaphonos
22nd May 2014, 07:05
The next Vampire class will be female.
But I guess she won't be a femme fatale ;)

So the Rahabim or the Melchahim. A Rahabim female would be quite interesting to see, which is hopefully what they'll do. Melchiah has never been my favorite so I hope they will stick to Rahab with the female vamp.

Khalith
22nd May 2014, 07:27
So the Rahabim or the Melchahim. A Rahabim female would be quite interesting to see, which is hopefully what they'll do. Melchiah has never been my favorite so I hope they will stick to Rahab with the female vamp.

It will most likely be a melchiahim.

Diaphonos
22nd May 2014, 07:32
It will most likely be a melchiahim.

*Overly dramatic movie-style "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" scream*

WingsOfAFish
22nd May 2014, 09:10
....And because this joke seemed far to funny to me I have drawn a pic of what it will look like! ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxyvs3z13q7terk/mallfe.jpg

Sophax
22nd May 2014, 09:11
Who cares.

Varulven
22nd May 2014, 09:53
Who cares.
):<

Vampmaster
22nd May 2014, 10:28
....And because this joke seemed far to funny to me I have drawn a pic of what it will look like! ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxyvs3z13q7terk/mallfe.jpg

Enough with the rotting! Raziel made one comment about the underlying decay and suddenly that becomes their only thing. Stealing the flesh of their victims was their more significant feature. And their vanity to choose the best looking skins to wear. I like the idea of them being more like frankenstein than zombies. They only rot when they start to run out of spare parts centuries later.

EDIT: I wasn't yelling at you, just pointing out that it's a bit of a bandwagon.

Blastin_Foolz
26th May 2014, 03:11
This has already been mentioned and the difficulty with adding female versions of existing classed is that new animations would have to be made so they don't walk all funny, which would take some time.

Not to mention the voice acting...

I used to mod Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Morrowind, etc. and having to do two different versions of virtually everything is a huge pain in the behind...

shinros
26th May 2014, 04:26
*Overly dramatic movie-style "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" scream*

YAAAAAAAAAY.

Can't wait for my mrs frankenstein vampire :D I hope it is Melchahim, the reason why its most likely going to be Melchahim is that Rahabim would be difficult to implement according to one of their Q&A. Most likely if they were to ever do Rahabim they would have to ask Daniel Cabuco to understand the other things the clan were good at since they can't base a class on water immunity.

Plus special forces does not say much, While Melchahim are known for phasing through gates and tunneling thanks to their connection to the spectral realm. They are also known as scientists, necromancers and blood sorcerers. Lots of fun stuff you can do with that gameplay wise.

Varulven
26th May 2014, 13:16
I hope she is a Rahabim.

I don't like the idea to fill the weakest of the clans with females. Cliché alert!

shinros
26th May 2014, 14:53
Actually according to Daniel Cabuco they are not the weakest in a sense he said at first Melchiah thought his gift was a poor one but later on he found out that he can shape his body however he wants and the phasing through gates and all that crazy stuff. Let's not forget the blood sorcery and necromancy and they are scientists as well. Melchiah did not even really involve himself in clan wars and other arguments and squabbles.

Melchiah wanted to prove that his clan could become the strongest and most numerous(plus daniel said that they are one of the higher populated clans) if they did not have the develution issue I think they could have done it since Daniel cabuco said Rahab was even keeping an eye on his clan while all the others were fighting amongst each other and ignoring him.

Plus lets not forget in soul reaver he is pretty much the only boss in the game that can "kill" you who knows what he may have become if they did not have the corruption and develution issue. So just because they are not physically the strongest does not mean they are weak.

Heck look at zephonim in the game they are meant to be the weakest clan along with Melchahim but they found their niche they are not physically strong but they have crazy mind and charm powers. He had spies everywhere and had the highest blood stock out of the clans. Daniel said Rahabim, Zephonim and the Melchahim pretty much just left the Turelim and the dumahim to duke it out most of the time since both of them had a REALLY strong rivalry.

Saturnity
26th May 2014, 16:27
I don't know about having all classes coming in both sexes. Having 16 different character silhouettes representing only 8 different classes could hurt player recognition.

RazielWarmonic
26th May 2014, 17:33
I don't know about having all classes coming in both sexes. Having 16 different character silhouettes representing only 8 different classes could hurt player recognition.

I just browsed through this thread and I was going to say exactly this. The problem in a competitive game like this, they cannot ruin silhouettes. That's why every skin has to look very close to the original, and nothing like another.

This might not seem like a huge issue to some, but it really is. So in practice I believe as cool as it would be, it will never happen.

Vampmaster
27th May 2014, 13:20
I just browsed through this thread and I was going to say exactly this. The problem in a competitive game like this, they cannot ruin silhouettes. That's why every skin has to look very close to the original, and nothing like another.

This might not seem like a huge issue to some, but it really is. So in practice I believe as cool as it would be, it will never happen.

It's not really silhouettes, it's the positions of the joints. If you try to adjust the lengths of the arms or legs or the distance between the shoulders or the legs, the angles specified by the animation no longer result in the same pose.

Blastin_Foolz
27th May 2014, 13:48

This, right here.

RazielWarmonic
27th May 2014, 16:44
It's not really silhouettes, it's the positions of the joints. If you try to adjust the lengths of the arms or legs or the distance between the shoulders or the legs, the angles specified by the animation no longer result in the same pose.

That is what silhouette means - changing the shape of the model, you could just slap a pair of breasts onto the current models and texture them more feminine and that wouldn't really change anything, but they wouldn't look right at all. So you would have to change the model, aka, the silhouette.

If they wanted to, they could do new animations, new models, etc. Cool. Great. But now you got all the players complaining about silhouettes basically because all the models are different. You have people confusing the female reaver for the male deciever which can really screw up gameplay, especially on a competitive end when you need to make call-outs and targets.

Vampmaster
27th May 2014, 17:01
That is what silhouette means - changing the shape of the model, you could just slap a pair of breasts onto the current models and texture them more feminine and that wouldn't really change anything, but they wouldn't look right at all. So you would have to change the model, aka, the silhouette.

If they wanted to, they could do new animations, new models, etc. Cool. Great. But now you got all the players complaining about silhouettes basically because all the models are different. You have people confusing the female reaver for the male deciever which can really screw up gameplay, especially on a competitive end when you need to make call-outs and targets.

I don't personally think recognizing enemy types is that much of an issue. At a long distance I don't really care as long as I can see that it's an enemy and close up, there's enough detail to make the distinction easily. I mean sentinals will always have wings so that's easy enough to spot, tyrants would be hulks in either gender and deceivers are always going to have the elongated limbs and are pretty androgynous anyway. Corey did mention multiple classes within the same clan was something to consider, but that's something to leave until much later.

RazielWarmonic
27th May 2014, 17:10
I don't personally think recognizing enemy types is that much of an issue. At a long distance I don't really care as long as I can see that it's an enemy and close up, there's enough detail to make the distinction easily. I mean sentinals will always have wings so that's easy enough to spot, tyrants would be hulks in either gender and deceivers are always going to have the elongated limbs and are pretty androgynous anyway. Corey did mention multiple classes within the same clan was something to consider, but that's something to leave until much later.

Well, recognizing types of enemies are an issue to a LOT of players. Like I said, for a coordinated team, it very quickly becomes an issue because you may want to pick off the scout first, and your sentinel goes for the alchemist because they can't make that distinction while they are diving from a long range. You also don't want to scream "there's a deceiver on the roof!" when it's something else. This game is very fast paced, and fought at long, mid, and short range. You don't have time to gawk at the details, textures, etc. I should be able to tell of that thing on the tower is a reaver or a deceiver easily. One is more threatening than the other up there on that tower.

Even if there are multiple classes in a clan, they will have different movesets and will be called a different class. So that really doesn't change much.

Hashakgik888
28th May 2014, 06:00
I hope she is a Rahabim.

I don't like the idea to fill the weakest of the clans with females. Cliché alert!

All the classes have different strengths and weaknesses. Everything is supposed to be balanced, right? :p

AnimaChrysalis
28th May 2014, 12:06
Rahabim would be pretty cool, maybe they have the ability to suck the moisture out of humans causing damage rather than actually have then focusing on them just being all swimmyswimmy.

Or maybe both female Melchahim and Rahabim with very different physical appearances. Melchahim can be thin and vain but ugly and patched together but with ornate armour whereas the Rahabim could be more built with less fancy and more efficient armour.

RainaAudron
28th May 2014, 12:17
Rahabim could be mist oriented...

Vampmaster
28th May 2014, 12:51
Rahabim could be mist oriented...

I think Pioneer describes them pretty well:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=13293&p=101631#post101631

Psyonix_Eric
29th May 2014, 08:36
I hope she is a Rahabim.

None of our ladies in the game have fit into gender stereotypes, and I'll be damned if we plan on starting now. :) Whichever clan she is, whether she's on the "weakest" clan or not, doesn't matter - she's going to be a badass.

Squigiligimous
29th May 2014, 09:20
None of our ladies in the game have fit into gender stereotypes, and I'll be damned if we plan on starting now. :) Whichever clan she is, whether she's on the "weakest" clan or not, doesn't matter - she's going to be a badass.

Sounds like you all have a good idea where you're taking the lady. Any chance of a sneak peak in the near future before it's all finalized?

Blastin_Foolz
31st May 2014, 07:23
I don't personally think recognizing enemy types is that much of an issue. At a long distance I don't really care as long as I can see that it's an enemy

If you've ever played on a ranked team and had to work in unison with others, having a clear identification on who you need to bring down at that specific moment is crucial and can be the difference between victory or defeat.

It's a serious issue and changing the genders on characters would detract from that. Even the audio cues when an Alchemist falls off something tells me one is near and affects my game play and ultimate counter play strategy when dealing with that specific class.

Cheers.

Vampmaster
31st May 2014, 07:45
I said it's not an issue because it's not difficult to tell the difference, not because I think there's no need to do so.

Blastin_Foolz
31st May 2014, 08:39
I said it's not an issue because it's not difficult to tell the difference, not because I think there's no need to do so.

the audio cues when an Alchemist falls off something tells me one is near and affects my game play and ultimate counter play strategy when dealing with that specific class.

As I said, changing the audio would detract from recognition of Human classes as it would for Vampires. If all the humans were female, it would make it harder to tell the difference.

Female/Male alternatives should be left out and not included. This game has potential to be a real e-sport driven game and having those things thrown in would mess with that aspect.

Metalmeyer
31st May 2014, 10:34
If there will be any female vampires... I hope they would not be ugly

DemonSqaure
31st May 2014, 10:53
FEMALE Characters with nice buttcheecks.

Blastin_Foolz
31st May 2014, 11:01
If there will be any female vampires... I hope they would not be ugly

Nosgoth is an ugly, grim place.

NagosCrit
31st May 2014, 11:25
It'd be great to have a gender-base gameplay features, like no ultraheavy weapons for human females, or more agility to vampire ladies.

RazielWarmonic
31st May 2014, 17:53
I, on one hand, am completely fine with the direction Eric has taken on his female characters.
I love them.

And the bums on some of the male characters, I can *ahem* get behind that as well. ;)

Hashakgik888
6th Jun 2014, 12:29
It'd be great to have a gender-base gameplay features, like no ultraheavy weapons for human females, or more agility to vampire ladies.

I honestly can't decide whether to be snarky or serious in response to this jaw-dropping display of sexism. At least it's not as bad as the "sexy female vampire" ninja someone else suggested...

shinros
6th Jun 2014, 15:25
Am I the only one who would like to see a female tyrant(I still hope the female vampire is Melchiahim since they are my favorite clan) in the future after they get all the vampire clans into the game? I recall the developers saying they might add different classes for each of the clans depending on how they game goes.

Vampmaster
6th Jun 2014, 17:14
Am I the only one who would like to see a female tyrant(I still hope the female vampire is Melchiahim since they are my favorite clan) in the future after they get all the vampire clans into the game? I recall the developers saying they might add different classes for each of the clans depending on how they game goes.

I think Tyrant is the class name, so while it would be a Turelim, it wouldn't be a Tyrant.

GenFeelGood
6th Jun 2014, 18:40

I don't see why not, unless the devs don't intend to change the character design and build itself (which wouldn't work because what else could a tall behemoth be on the battlefield) it sounds more than reasonable. Eventually, give a female counterpart to each clan that already has a male vampire and vise versa for the clan that already has a female. The female turelim could be our TK class, bringing strength through the mind as opposed to the muscles.

Hashakgik888
7th Jun 2014, 06:11
Of course, because men are dumb brutes and women are brainy and wily! :|

Look, the differently gendered classes have not played up gender stereotypes thus far (the women we have to date are a grenadier/sapper and a shaman-type, neither of which has stereotypical gender associations), and I, for one, would prefer to see it stay that way. Ideas are good, and all, but come on, now.

GenFeelGood
7th Jun 2014, 14:33
Wasn't trying to propose something stereotypical for a female turelim class or suggest something stereotypically negative about the male turelim class. I was just suggesting that this could also be the opportunity to also bring in the TK a lot of us have been waiting for with the turelim and to make the female class unique for something other than "what lies between their thighs"; but if you want the female turelim to just be skull crushers like their male counterparts with the exact same abilities then fine, but I think it would be a missed opportunity.

Edit
Why not, while bringing in the female counterparts of the clans, also bring in what the clans will ultimately move towards abilities wise as well. The females would bring the changes in first to make them unique to their male counterparts; and later on the changes could be available to the males as well and the females would also then get to do what the males can do now.

*There is still the weapons element to the Dumahim we haven't seen yet, and the females could bring that into the fray. I am really eager to see those melee weapon that were attached to their hand and forearm. We might also be able to bring in that tongue ability this way as well.
*No question, TK is what most of us would want the Turelim females to bring to the fight.
*Female Zephonim could bring more of the spider element the clan is known for.
*I am having trouble with the female Razielim, just because they are so much of an unknown, but I am sure there is definitely some unique variation that could geared towards the advance of the Razielim abilities.

Owlman24
13th Jul 2014, 02:15
Can't confirmed him killed in the latest timeline. This game, I realize, is officially in the original and only Soul Reaver timeline. The answer to any complaint about the lack of female Vampires; the Brides of Vorador. Dead or not in this timeline, his influence is felt in Blood.

Gugulug5000
13th Jul 2014, 02:47
Vorador and all of his brides were killed in this timeline, so that wouldn't work. The next vampire class is confirmed to be female though.

Bazielim
13th Jul 2014, 10:53
Indeed. Nosgoth takes place in the second timeline - that's the one seen from the end of Blood Omen, through Soul Reaver and at the start of Soul Reaver 2. In this timeline, Kain kills William and Moebius forms the mercenary army in response, which wipes out the vampire race leaving Kain as the sole survivor - so unfortunately no Vorador and no brides. We will see female vampires, but they will be Soul Reaver era vamps, descended from Kain.

Additionally, the events of the Soul Reaver era have been confirmed not to change with subsequent paradoxes, so the fourth timeline (that's the one seen from the end of Soul Reaver 2, through Blood Omen 2 and Defiance) version of the SR/Nosgoth era will be pretty similar despite the Hylden shenanigans, although it has yet to be seen.

Owlman24
13th Jul 2014, 16:24
Oh well. It was an idea that popped in my head while having a drunken discussion with my friend last night about the series. Thanks for the replies.

Comandante67
24th Jul 2014, 11:16
Dear developer,

As I pointed on the headline more different characters especially Female would be good and refresh the game.It would be good to see Female vampire character as well.

Thanks.

Razaiim
24th Jul 2014, 11:22
Hey. 2 more vampire classes are on the way due to having 2 clans left in soul reaver. I believe the Melcahim were teased and being next, but Psyonix confirmed 5th vampire is female. Humans are going to get 2 classes as well but we have nothing to speculate on.

Nemesis777
24th Jul 2014, 19:39

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2948071.jpg

Emjay86
28th Jul 2014, 23:28
I would love to have female character models. Id especially love it if the Humans had a 'evolved' counter-part to what the vampires have.

And for the cherry on top I would love it if purchased skins get 'evolved' with your class at the appropriate rank. It seems a little fruitless to buy a skin for the vampires when once you hit the correct rank you will become 'evolved' which wins hands down irrespective of colour scheme. If you could retain the colours/patterns or some other form of identity of a purchased skin however that would be awesome.

Nemesis777
29th Sep 2014, 21:42
Female class of Clan Turelim should use TK to throw these pathetic humans at the walls, just like Ecaterina the Wise from VtM Redemption. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhxGTKnBog :)
Male Tyrant in Nosgoth is melee fighter, because everyone knows that he is not wise.