PDA

View Full Version : Egypt- help

tomb-raider-2
1st Jul 2007, 11:18
hey well i have done this but by fluke so i was wondering how do u figure out the right combinations in egypt at the end of the egypt part were u turn one and the other ones turn too. I got to socfused i turned it of the next day turned it on turned 2 of em and it workd lol.

Demarest
1st Jul 2007, 13:00
Egypt has levels. Luckily, this gets asked often enough that I can tell what you're talking about. Probably could've searched by the level name and found your answer right away.

When you enter the room, turn the one closest to you on your right twice. Now turn the one diagonal from it twice.

tomb-raider-2
2nd Jul 2007, 01:06
thanks so much. You know i love this place i only know 2 other tomb raider fans at my school but im more obbsessbed than them. I got tomb raider anniversary the day it came out:P

naraku
2nd Jul 2007, 14:55
[QUOTE=Demarest;]Egypt has levels. Luckily, this gets asked often enough that I can tell what you're talking about. Probably could've searched by the level name and found your answer right away.

When you enter the room, turn the one closest to you on your right twice. Now turn the one diagonal from it twice.[/QUOTE/]
Which direction because it took me all night. Until 3:15am to finally give up and turn the game off

Demarest
2nd Jul 2007, 15:37
Which direction because it took me all night. Until 3:15am to finally give up and turn the game off

Direction wasn't mentioned because it is irrelevant. It's a four-position dial, so turning twice to the left or twice to the right would leave it in the same position.