PDA

View Full Version : ...im a bit stuck... can anyone help me...

game_freak
1st Jul 2007, 11:05
i have just got throuhg to st.francis folly and have done the costellation patterns several times. the side door has opened but now i dont kno what to do:nut: i have looked in lara's journal and it says.. "the ruins are in rather good condition considering there age"... but what do i do n where do i go frm here? can anyone help me pleeeaase.:o

Tomb Radar
1st Jul 2007, 11:06
You need to wall run out of that newly opened door. :)

game_freak
1st Jul 2007, 11:26
i kno yeh i av dun that and got on to the ledge thingy... nd saw the mural thing on the floor... i mean after that lol... soz if i confused yaz

game_freak
1st Jul 2007, 11:27

i kno yeh i av dun that and saw the mural thingy on the floor... but what now? soz if i confused ya:o

tomb-raider-2
1st Jul 2007, 11:28
go bak and shoot the combination on the wall again and then the door behind will open grapple the side things on the ball roll it off and into the middle of the room on the circle thing.

game_freak
1st Jul 2007, 11:37

thank yoo soo much!! i really appreciate it :D :D

Demarest
1st Jul 2007, 13:24
I think the problem might be that you're impatient. You had just created this same topic here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=70274) and you were given the same answer there. You could've used that. Then when given the same info here, you answer it twice, speaking as if it's not good enough, and then quote it again, saying that it is :scratch:

In the future, please respect forum visitors that might not speak English so well by speaking in English ;)