PDA

View Full Version : NeeDED: SAVEGAME FILE

katT
1st Jul 2007, 00:31
**** **** OKay. My PC doesn't show the lil' blue arrows during the cutscene, { :mad2: }but i know from Stella at tombraiders.net's walkthrough that the keys are up, down and right. what time do i hit them? fast in sequence, or one at a time? or what? and if no one can help, does someone have a savegame file that i could use for the next level? :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad2:
~katT

boots
1st Jul 2007, 00:44
Usually you hit the button when the action goes into slo-mo (similar to adrenaline dodge, actually) and I think there's also a kind of rapid heartbeat sound. You only have to do it one at a time, but there's a very small window so you have to be fast.

Strange that it's not showing up, though. :confused: Hopefully it will work without it. I don't have the PC version so I don't know how to troubleshoot it but maybe someone else can help you there.

katT
1st Jul 2007, 00:45
Thanks, i'll try that. and yea. it kinda suc- wait, can i say that? :confused:

TheRidster
1st Jul 2007, 00:50
**** **** OKay. My PC doesn't show the lil' blue arrows during the cutscene, { :mad2: }but i know from Stella at tombraiders.net's walkthrough that the keys are up, down and right. what time do i hit them? fast in sequence, or one at a time? or what? and if no one can help, does someone have a savegame file that i could use for the next level? :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad2:
~katT

This may or may not solve the problem but do you have hint icons on in the display menu? Worth a try.

Demarest
1st Jul 2007, 01:18
does someone have a savegame file that i could use for the next level? :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad2:
~katT

There's a pinned topic with a bunch of saves throughout the game.

katT
1st Jul 2007, 02:57
thanks everyone.

katT
1st Jul 2007, 03:18
Yeah. Again. Yet another thread from me. ^.^ This time i need a savegame file for right after Lara's fight with Larson. { I can't get the timing down, it's tooken me all day to get the first key down. :mad2:**** } Could somone give me a savegame file for medium difficulty, for the next checkpoint for after Larson? THANKS!
~katT

Demarest
1st Jul 2007, 03:43
Yeah. Again. Yet another thread from me. ^.^ This time i need a savegame file for right after Lara's fight with Larson. { I can't get the timing down, it's tooken me all day to get the first key down. :mad2:**** } Could somone give me a savegame file for medium difficulty, for the next checkpoint for after Larson? THANKS!
~katT

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

We have a pinned thread with saves throughout the game. Which you were told in your last thread on the VERY SAME subject here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=70284). Why would you disregard help the first time you asked for it? Why would you create a second thread?

katT
1st Jul 2007, 03:50

We have a pinned thread with saves throughout the game. Which you were told in your last thread on the VERY SAME subject here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=70284). Why would you disregard help the first time you asked for it? Why would you create a second thread?

Computer glitch { ya my computer sucks} wouldn't let me open up any other threads for ahwhile. so i got impatient with my computer and created a nother thread to get my answer soon. Thanks for your help!

TheRidster
1st Jul 2007, 16:48
Anybody elese with this problem you should be able to use the audio as a clue for when to press the button as the audio becomes much quieter when you need to press it.

sweep1057
15th Jul 2007, 17:03
~katT:mad2:

Who would believe that you can have exactly the same problem on ps2! This game with it's 'bugged' interactive (supposed to be) cut scenes, is the only PS2 game I have ever owned with PC style glitches!:o Larson licks Lara every time, no prompts appear. Not even jiggery pokery with a certain make of 'walk thru walls' cheat gets around this obstacle. If it wasn't for these interactive non functioning cut scenes, this would truly be a great game, but having to face these every so often ruins it:(