PDA

View Full Version : Tomb OF Tihocan

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 19:50
I dont care about spoilers or anything I just want to Know What I can expect from it, A hard Puzzle, Or more gorrilla's, Or maybe A boss, ( i think centaurs)
so what can i Expect.??

Lectrician
29th Jun 2007, 19:52
16 hours of where the eff are those levers?

I enjoyed that level...all of them actually.

Bampire
29th Jun 2007, 19:55
Centaurs. They're easy, if you pay attention to their moves.

And, you have an annoying puzzle, which is really easy.

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 20:02
I found about 6 alligators so far.... and they ate me

Ricardo221
30th Jun 2007, 03:34
And the alligators do not like to be shot while they are still swimming in water. I unloaded 100 Sub rounds and 50 caliber shots in one of them, floating in the water with a RED target, and still no death.

Mertz523
30th Jun 2007, 03:45
And the alligators do not like to be shot while they are still swimming in water. I unloaded 100 Sub rounds and 50 caliber shots in one of them, floating in the water with a RED target, and still no death.

So I wasn't crazy when I thought that happened to me? I sat there for 5 minutes with pistols and the **** thing wouldn't die.

I resorted to jumping in the water to coax it out near me and jumping back out and finally finished it off...took a few coaxings, but it finally succumbed.

boots
30th Jun 2007, 03:52
Yeah, I think I only managed to kill one alligator in the water in the whole game, and that was in Midas's Palace and I'm not sure it could even get out onto land. Still took a while, though. I used the pistols. I had to totally drain the cistern before I could get any effect on those guys. :scratch:

Ricardo221
30th Jun 2007, 03:56
And then there are some animals that die after being shot in a GREY target, so it's a little iffy.

Often times I jump in the water, wait to get snapped at, climb out - but by then they are already swimming to safety in their little cubby hole. Annoying little runts.

Towel
30th Jun 2007, 04:04
I pulled out my 12gauge and HE was dead

TR4ever
5th Jul 2007, 21:48
Centaurs. They're easy, if you pay attention to their moves.

And, you have an annoying puzzle, which is really easy.

Annoying, you just call that ANNOYING!!!! It was a nightmare!!!! Easy to figure out what to do but hel* flood the cistern, deflood the cister, flood it again deflood it flood...... Man i got bored, but that was the only part i complain, the game is fantastic, in my opinion, the best game ever much better than the original, i´m on City of Khamoon.

But theres something i have to say:

1º- If CD ever decides to make a remake of TRII( i hope they do) i think they can do something better, insted of cutting some old things and putting new ones, they should keep all the old things, enlarge the inviorements that are there allready and put new stuff.

2º-I love the sound track of TRA, really remarkable but when i heard that old tune in the end of City of Vilcabamba, God i almoust cryed, actually, i closed my iyes set back in the sofa and enjoyed that tune, so in next TR i hope you can put more musics from the original games while putting some good new stuff like you did.

3º- You can only grab what you´re supposed to grab, so in next games please fix this, put some corridors wich lead to nothing, ledges wich fool us about wich one is the correct route( there are some in TRA but there could be more), more traps, etc.

4º- Please stop with this stupid limited ammo thing, only 150 rounds for the 50 caliber????? It wasn´t like that in original games and i hope you can change that in future ones

5º- Make a bigger game in lenght, *m allready in City of Khamoon and i´m one of those players who stopps 2 in 2 minutes just to look at the inviorement, I a can perfectly spend 50 or 60 h playing a TR game wich really fells like a TR game( like TRA) so please fix this to

Those are my only complaits but i have to say this game is the best game i ever played, not even MGS 3 comes close, way to go CD.

Tomb Radar
5th Jul 2007, 22:09
I'm in Tomb Of Tihocan now. Just paused it to check on here. :D

Its by no means the most difficult level. :)

TR4ever
5th Jul 2007, 22:16
I'm in Tomb Of Tihocan now. Just paused it to check on here. :D

Its by no means the most difficult level. :)

But the most boring one specially the part wich was the old Cistern.

Tomb Radar
6th Jul 2007, 09:41
But the most boring one specially the part wich was the old Cistern.

Yeah. Grey walls and backtracking. Not exactly brilliant.

birel
6th Jul 2007, 11:51
2º-I love the sound track of TRA, really remarkable but when i heard that old tune in the end of City of Vilcabamba, God i almoust cryed, actually, i closed my iyes set back in the sofa and enjoyed that tune, so in next TR i hope you can put more musics from the original games while putting some good new stuff like you did.

3º- You can only grab what you´re supposed to grab, so in next games please fix this, put some corridors wich lead to nothing, ledges wich fool us about wich one is the correct route( there are some in TRA but there could be more), more traps, etc.

:thumbsup: you are in my mind

Mangar The Dark
6th Jul 2007, 20:28
I actually enjoyed the Cistern portion of that level, it was like one big puzzle that required some thinking but not so much as to get frustrating.

Now people are complaining about backtracking, and when Legend came out, people complained that it was too linear. :nut:

Lectrician
6th Jul 2007, 20:58
the backtracking is linear:)