PDA

View Full Version : the funny/ cool action cutscenes!

Tomraider
29th Jun 2007, 06:03
has anyone...after beating the game...gone back and watched to see what happenes if you miss the buttons when the interactive cutscenes happen ....my favorites are the t-rex ones...

RaiderGirl#1
29th Jun 2007, 12:12
Yes I do that. Even when I haven't finished the game :D

Hippie
29th Jun 2007, 23:59
I wish they had the compilation of the death scenes in the rewards, like they had in Legend.

Capkeez
30th Jun 2007, 01:08
Sometimes i feel the deaths are a bit too violent. its freaky.

Rydell
30th Jun 2007, 01:16

If it were real life however I'm sure it's not. You wouldn't be able to control how vilolent or gruesome your death was:)

Demarest
30th Jun 2007, 02:05

Listen to the Midas commentaries. They say that the ESRB wouldn't allow a Teen rating AND have Lara getting impaled like she did in the first one. Censorship sucks.

Mertz523
30th Jun 2007, 03:42
Censorship sucks.

True words, those.

I love those commentaries. Very interesting listen.

boots
30th Jun 2007, 04:14
The commentaries are fantastic. They really show what a twisted sadistic person Toby Gard is, and I mean that in the best possible way. :D The ones in the four St. Francis Folly rooms were especially interesting.

And while I miss some of the death animations due to the censoring, the new Lara's dying squeals of pain are pretty disturbing in their own right.

Towel
30th Jun 2007, 04:16
well i might play it agn just to hear commentaires iono yet.

Tiri Li
30th Jun 2007, 06:56
Back on topic, my favorite ones are Larson's after the tomb of Qualopec. he gets all the best lines.