PDA

View Full Version : What the hell? Artifacts does not equal rewards?

Ricardo221
29th Jun 2007, 02:42
Why am I wasting time replaying levels to find artifacts but when I complete the level, nothing else gets unlocked? You'd think that getting 6/6 in Francis Folley would give you some kind of reward, but no. After finding 3 more in other levels, my % complete is still at 88. I don't get it.

I still have relics and such to find in Lost Island, but I'm getting tired of busting my (round things) and then getting no more rewards. Please don't tell me most of the rewards come from Croft Manor because I really REALLY hate Croft Manor. I've played the game twice now, but have barely touched CM. Too annoying for me.

It would have been nice to have the time trials also unlock rewards.

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 02:58
Ok I understand why your upset But you still shouldnt be using that language on the forums, There are younger People On the Forums..

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 03:02
Artifact based rewards are unlocked by way of percentage. Collect X% of all artifacts and this opens, etc. To get everything, I think you will need to get the one's in Croft Manor.

Percentage complete isn't always accurate. In order to update it, go to rewards cutscenes and play the last one. Now got to play game resume game. You should be given an option to save, and then your % will be current. This is how it was told to me. I actually had to play the second to last cutscene, which meant resume game meant I had to fight Natla again. No big deal since I KNEW I had 100%.

Time trials DO unlock rewards. You have to do all of the Peru ones to get the Peru cheats, all of Greece to get the Greece cheats, and so on.

Ricardo221
29th Jun 2007, 03:19
Ok I understand why your upset But you still shouldnt be using that language on the forums, There are younger People On the Forums..

Everyone watches the Simpsons. Even younger people.

Demarest, are you a moderator yet? You're always the most helpful poster. Um... what do you do all day besides lurk in the TRA forums? :P

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 03:24
Everyone watches the Simpsons. Even younger people.

Demarest, are you a moderator yet? You're always the most helpful poster. Um... what do you do all day besides lurk in the TRA forums? :P

Ahh you got me... But what about the people who Dont?

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 04:06

HEY! You just be glad that you have a life and that some of us don't are willing to use it helping others :p What can I say? Long time fan of the series, TRA is above and beyond my favorite one, and I'm a forumaholic :o Don't tease the animals :nut:

Bampire
29th Jun 2007, 04:23
Internet drama sure gets you far in life.

Please, act your age.

Also, the codes. Don't get irritated, you need to look through the Level Statistics, let alone the Rewards, on the front, before starting a new game. Check every time you get some rewards and time trials done, then you'll not get so frustrated.

IF you get what I'm saying. Which I do hope.

bedazzled
29th Jun 2007, 05:11
but I'm getting tired of busting my (round things). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 05:17
Thank you for editing the Language i didnt want you face the wraith of :whistle: *looks around suspiciously* and get banned and be Angry for a while that you got banned because you were Angry

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 05:29
but I'm getting tired of busting my (round things). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arms? Legs? What? :p

I don't see any internet drama. Does anybody know what Goar was referring to?

Towel
29th Jun 2007, 06:00
He doesnt Reffer to those Demarest.

NaughtyGirl
29th Jun 2007, 12:16
:scratch: I believe he is referring to his pecans....

Hippie
29th Jun 2007, 23:47

See, Demarest, I'm not the only one who noticed. :thumbsup: