PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Can't play

Nightseye444
18th Nov 2013, 23:16
When i enter in the game it tells me the servers are not up yet even thought the website is stating they are anyone else getting this problem

Monday, 18th November 2013 (CURRENTLY IN PLAY)
Start Time: 18:00 EST/17:00 CST/15:00 PST
End time: 22:00 EST/21:00 CST/19:00 PST
Notes: You can find your game's Server name in the Lobby and in-game Score screens. When reporting a bug via www.nosgoth.com/alpha, it would be a great help to us if you could also report what game you were in.

Psyonix_Corey
18th Nov 2013, 23:18
The hosting company didn't bring the servers up on time.

Try now.

KillinUstoned
18th Nov 2013, 23:20
I still cant get into the game. Tells me the same thing. Please help.

Syst3mzero
18th Nov 2013, 23:39
there is a message that reads like the servers arent available, did you get one saying something like

server status
nextgame sessions: monday-friday
europe <times>

check server status <link>

because all you need to do is click ok then click play in the top right hand corner.
it does sound like its telling you the servers are offline however its not its just telling you when they are online but just not saying currently online.

Cloud2k4
19th Nov 2013, 23:38
Anyone else not able to start a game today? It's my first session and I keep getting an error even though the servers are supposed to be up:

"There are currently no servers available. Please check www.nosgoth.com/servers for status updates and try again at a later time."

I may be new, but one would just click play in the top corner then hit search for a Team Deathmatch, no?

Syst3mzero
20th Nov 2013, 01:54
I'm looking at the posting times of people claiming they can't play and you know what I'm finding weird? why are people posting that they cant play 3 HOURS after the test time?
Why would someone complaining they cant get in do it 3 HOURS after the time the server tells you it will close? I have 3 reasons, 1 they type so slow that they started typing the post at 17:00 (5pm) GMT and finally finished typing 6 hours later.... or maybe people can't tell time and tried to log in at a time the servers shouldn't be on anyway.... or finally for some reason they waited till 3 HOURS after the test finished and 6 Hours after the test started to post it because they spent 3 hours trying to log on that they lost track of time and had to rush off to their tap dancing lesson which is 3 hour long.

So what time GMT (England time) or CET (Central European Time) were you trying to log on?

Psyonix_Corey
20th Nov 2013, 02:31
There's US test hours now which is probably what they're posting about.

hirukaru
20th Nov 2013, 11:55
Corey are we EU players also able to login during US test hours?

Psyonix_Corey
20th Nov 2013, 16:26
We'd prefer EU play during EU and US play during US, but the actual access limitations may not be fully working yet, so it's possible you COULD get online.

hirukaru
20th Nov 2013, 17:16
We'd prefer EU play during EU and US play during US, but the actual access limitations may not be fully working yet, so it's possible you COULD get online.

That i can understand.
Dont think lot of eu players will wait on the us open times. So dont know if a region.lock is needed.