PDA

View Full Version : 100%

Bioforge
28th Jun 2007, 21:58
Alright!...I just finished 100% of Anniversary,phew.... What a challenge! But it was very gratifying to actually see it in the stats :cool: ...now for the time trials! ;) Bring on the remake of TR2!! :D

Demarest
28th Jun 2007, 22:07
Pffft! Unless you've done all time trials (including Croft Manor) and played through again to partake of all the commentaries, you haven't experienced 100% of the game even if your last save says 100% :rasp:

Congratulations just the same :) How much of it did you need a guide for? I think I had 96% my first time through.

ihatemilkduds
28th Jun 2007, 22:18
Pffft! Unless you've done all time trials (including Croft Manor) and played through again to partake of all the commentaries, you haven't experienced 100% of the game even if your last save says 100% :rasp:

Congratulations just the same :) How much of it did you need a guide for? I think I had 96% my first time through.

speaking of commentaries. . .is there something i'm doing wrong or what? i've played the entire game through and received all the relics and artifacts. i'm working on the time-trials (about halfway-through). however, my inventory shows that i have unlocked all of the commentaries AND i have received several cheats. but i can't do anything about them. i can view them in the list under the Rewards. but i can't view the actual code or run up and down the list to choose one to look at.

do i have to complete the entire game (time-trials included) in order to actually view these cheats and commentaries i have so rightfully earned? that's pretty lame. i should be able to view them as a i receive them for finishing another part of the game.

any help would be much appreciated.:scratch:

Captain Mazda
28th Jun 2007, 22:22
Go into your display options and turn on "commentary markers". As you play the levels, you'll see blue crystals scattered across the levels. They're always in your way and out in the open, so you won't miss any of them. Just walk up to the crystal and press the action key.

L3ggy
29th Jun 2007, 00:13
Or just press the any key

Anyways, The cheats u can use when u r in game(options)

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 00:19
Likewise, while playing, pause and go to Options, Cheats and you can turn on cheats you've already unlocked. I don't know why they buried these two things, but you're hardly the first person to have a hard time finding them. In fact, just yesterday, there was a few people discussing the commentaries.

boots
29th Jun 2007, 00:24

Are there any rewards for Croft Manor, or is it just a time trial for the heck of it?

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 00:31
Are there any rewards for Croft Manor, or is it just a time trial for the heck of it?

IIRC, there's no reward. If I'm wrong, it's definitely not a cheat as I had those all unlocked already. Still, I found Croft Manor to be one of the most challenging TT's.

boots
29th Jun 2007, 00:43
IIRC, there's no reward. If I'm wrong, it's definitely not a cheat as I had those all unlocked already. Still, I found Croft Manor to be one of the most challenging TT's.

D: Really? That's the only one I've tried to far, before I really got into the game. I figured the reason I couldn't get it in time was because I wasn't used to the new control system yet. I'm still trying to decide if I should bother with the others once I finish.

Which ones did you find easiest?

Bioforge
29th Jun 2007, 03:12

True but give me time;) I make a point of never using a guide unless I must... that being said, I only used an online guide to figure out how to beat the centaurs...that was a though one!!:scratch: :mad2: The rest I did on my own!! This was one challenging game.... even more difficult I thought, than the original.

ihatemilkduds
29th Jun 2007, 03:51
Go into your display options and turn on "commentary markers". As you play the levels, you'll see blue crystals scattered across the levels. They're always in your way and out in the open, so you won't miss any of them. Just walk up to the crystal and press the action key.

thanks. after your info., i found it right away. haha. kinda weird that they hid those things instead of just making them available from the rewards screen.

so i thank you once again for your help. you, too, demarest.

Demarest
29th Jun 2007, 04:04
I only used an online guide to figure out how to beat the centaurs...that was a though one!!:scratch: :mad2:So did I. Know what's funny about that? If you check Lara's journal, she basically tells you the answer :o It was even more ironic for me because that was the ONE time I didn't think to consult her journal. AND since I had never played Legend, most times I was stuck, the grapple was the answer. :lol: