PDA

View Full Version : still stuck in poseidon [merged]

saz2271
28th Jun 2007, 11:10
:rasp: help im stuck in poseidon. I have a crate that is stuck under a ledge in the water and i need to get it to the surface ,i think its one of those times when its so obvious but i just cant do it,please help

L3ggy
28th Jun 2007, 11:19
Lower the water so that its the lowest and then move the crate and then raise to the highest or next highest and then move the crate so you can get to the hole at the roof.

Werner Von Croy
28th Jun 2007, 11:26
:rasp: help im stuck in poseidon. I have a crate that is stuck under a ledge in the water and i need to get it to the surface ,i think its one of those times when its so obvious but i just cant do it,please help

You don't need to make it surface, you need to drop it into water

saz2271
28th Jun 2007, 11:47
help i pulled a lever and a small crate with two rings came up and got stuck under a ledge in the water, i dropped a box in the water and now im stuck,how does lara get onto the high ledge

ShirleyC
28th Jun 2007, 12:30
L3GGY is right. Lower the water and move the board with the rings to a different position. Raise the water to the highest level and you'll see the board rising, then jump on it to get to the hole above. I didn't move it enough the first time and it rose but was stuck so Lara couldn't jump onto it. Had to go back down and reposition it.
Shirley

L3ggy
28th Jun 2007, 13:03
You're welcome.