PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary of Scion bug?

kimishim
27th Jun 2007, 15:48
This is like the 49839679267 time I've ran into a bug D:< I had to download Stella's savegame so many times just so I could continue playing TRA

But now I have another bug (I think) but I'd really like to fix it so I can continue playing this game :(

She won't grab this ledge:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/meginax/33.jpg

Whenever she goes to grab it, she just falls down like she jumped into a wall. I played this part on my sisters computer and it did the same thing but I tried it a second time and she grabbed it. But no matter how many times I try to grab it on my computer, she won't :mad2: I've seriously done it over 20 times...

Someone help T_T

Xcom
27th Jun 2007, 17:44
This isn't Sanctuary of Scion level, is it? Looks like Obelisk of Khamoon.
Anyway, these kind of glitches seems to happen on different levels, and we don't know what exactly is causing them. Try decreasing the resolution, sometimes it seems to fix it. Other than that, well, you should probably get a save after this point.

There is also a FlyingTool for TRA circulating the Internet. I can't post the link, but I think it can be found via Google.

GeorgeMaciver
27th Jun 2007, 19:05
I've not had one single problem since turning off full screen effects in the options menu. The game has run without a hitch since then :)