PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary of the Scion, help needed please!

TouchOfPink
26th Jun 2007, 19:12
Hey :)

I have just begun Sanctuary of the Scion, and i've gone up the steps, killed the two cat mummies, and now i'm at the top with the 'mini-obelisk' puzzle... The one where, there's pictures on the walls and we've got to match the pictures on the obelisks.

It wouldn't be so hard if the obelisks didn't all turn at the same time when you turned one.

So could anyone point out to me the sequence I have to turn the obelisks in please?

Tomb Radar
26th Jun 2007, 19:39
Stand at the top of the steps. Go to the bottom left obelisk and turn it twice in a clockwise direction. Then go back to the steps. Turn the top right obelisk twice in a clockwise direction. Job done. :)

TouchOfPink
26th Jun 2007, 20:51
THANK YOU so much!!! :D I really appreciate your help Tomb Radar!

I hope this doesn't count as cheating... :o

Tomb Radar
26th Jun 2007, 20:52
Its my pleasure. :)

I wouldn't say its cheating. You try something, get stuck, ask for help. Its just progressing. :)

Rai
26th Jun 2007, 20:59
THANK YOU so much!!! :D I really appreciate your help Tomb Radar!

Of course it doesn't. You asked for help because you were stuck and someone gave you advice. You then played the game yourself and carried on. cheating would be getting someone else to do it for you. Or asking for a savegame to get passed it. Now that's cheatin'. PC players have it easy! :rasp:

Oh, I'm so gonna get verbally flattened for that! :p

Xcom
26th Jun 2007, 22:35

I think it does, unfortunately. :whistle:

NaughtyGirl
26th Jun 2007, 22:48
oh you could be there all day with that puzzle.....:mad2:
I cheated too! And durn proud of myself too. And felt like an idiot for even attempting it on my own-I had 3 facing each other right....I'd have been there all day....

Hippie
26th Jun 2007, 23:12
Of course it doesn't. You asked for help because you were stuck and someone gave you advice. You then played the game yourself and carried on. cheating would be getting someone else to do it for you. Or asking for a savegame to get passed it. Now that's cheatin'. PC players have it easy! :rasp:

Oh, I'm so gonna get verbally flattened for that! :p

Only if Demarest reads this. ;)