PDA

View Full Version : Who else is super stoked for this game?

DoubleDownGaming
18th Nov 2013, 02:57
I just saw this game on steam, watched the video, and am now awaiting my alpha invitation! This game looks amazing, super stoked.

OniOnna
18th Nov 2013, 04:53
I am!

GeorgeCST
18th Nov 2013, 06:57
Same here :D .. can't wait to see all the little "story" stuff they manage to put into the game and how customizable your characters will be. Also the game style is right up my alley.

Monkeythumbz
18th Nov 2013, 16:20
Me! Me!

IKathaarI
18th Nov 2013, 19:22
Me! Me!

Oh you! XD

Can't wait to see it either, bummer my mom (not a big multiplayer fan) can't share the same thing, she's equally eager to see all the little nuances, and of course, the potential for SE to swing open the doors for a storylined sequel or potential reboot/remake, as is the going trend with a lot of Eidos' IPs since SE took over.

sylphur
18th Nov 2013, 23:22
I spent more hours than I care to admit, playing legacy of cain.
Just seeing that Nosgoth has made it to alpha testing, has made me check my e-mail daily for my tester invite. (crossing fingers)
I'm digging the free to play aspect, since it helps fills out a world. It makes em feel vibrant.
I also saw mention that it won't be a PAY to win model.
If everything I have read coming from the developers holds true. This could be another life killer for me.
Can't wait. but I must. *GRIN*

I understand this will be geared to PVP. Makes me wonder how much of the original lore will end up in game.
I'd hate to see the story slip by the wayside in favor of endless battlegrounds.

Mnkymn89
19th Nov 2013, 00:44
this guy

ZeroFernir
20th Nov 2013, 04:07
I really hope Alpha come to Brazil, and soon!

Khalith
20th Nov 2013, 10:29
I'm not huge in to pvp of any variety but at the same time I adore this series, it leaves me in quite the situation. I'm willing to give this game a try, I can't promise I'll like it but I'm willing to give it a shot before I make any judgments.

Alma_Elma
20th Nov 2013, 11:13
stalking my email everyday for that invite, cant wait