PDA

View Full Version : sad

TR-lover
24th Jun 2007, 12:38
i was so happy when i saw a motorcycle at anniversary but....i was so sad that i didn't have the chance to ride ....anyone in could tell me why there is nothing to ride in anniversary .

i remember in tr2 a bout a motorcycle a the ice motorcycle ......

Atheist
24th Jun 2007, 13:07
There were no rideable vehicles in TR1, but rideable or not, there was a motocycle and they should have let us ride it in Anniversary. :(
It would have been a good addition, even if it only lasted minute or so.

I suppose it's because people did'nt like the motocycle chases in Legend. But it did'nt have to be that long in Anniversary.

Werner Von Croy
24th Jun 2007, 13:09
There were no rideable vehicles in TR1, but rideable or not, there was a motocycle and they should have let us ride it in Anniversary. :(

I suppose it's because people did'nt like the motocycle chases in Legend. But it did'nt have to be that long in Anniversary.

Yeah i agree that stunt she did chasing the boat to the lost island i would have loved to have executed that :mad2:

TR-lover
24th Jun 2007, 13:27
yeah thats what am talking about

Raziel_Requiem
24th Jun 2007, 15:02

O.O People didnt like the chases in Legend?

Shame on them! :P

but just a small one could have been nice, including the long jump ono the boat, we know from Legend that would have been possible!

but then, Im sure they(CD/Eidos)'re keeping plenty of people happy by sticking close to the original, and Im notgonna cry over the lack of vehicles.

Demarest
24th Jun 2007, 15:09
No thanks. I can't think of a single vehicle in the TR series that was controlled intuitively. I'm glad there were no vehicles in TRA.

Alexlovesguns
24th Jun 2007, 17:05
The quad bike, canoe, motor boat, mine car and under water propulsion thingy in TR3 were nice... the LR jeep in TR4 was ok too.

With the current HW they could come up with something very cool, atleast better than the forced Legend bike chases..

We will see how it turns out in the next game, tr3's mine car was great but used in the wrong setting. Still, old games were far more interesting, diversity wise.

Rai
24th Jun 2007, 18:55
I liked the bike rides in Legend although they went on forever if you failed to get rid of the mercs. It would have been a bonus if they'd included the bike ride and jump to the boat at the end of Egypt even if it was interactive. But they left it as a cutscene.

I never got on with most of the vehicles except the quad bike in TR2. That was fun.

lara lady
24th Jun 2007, 22:19
Everyone is so luck! I can't get mu hands on Anniversary! Everytime I go to Wal-Mart there out-a-stock! And my game stop is WAY to expensive!:mad2:

♥lara lady

TheRomans
26th Jun 2007, 00:30
Buy it on Steam, lara lady.

http://www.steampowered.com/

It's safe and convenient. Best way to go if you have access to a credit card.

Demarest
26th Jun 2007, 02:35
Steam users are unable to use TexMod. I've heard others complain because they didn't get the manual.

TheRomans
27th Jun 2007, 03:46
I've got the manual. All you have to do is right-click on "Tomb Raider: Anniversary" and select "View Player Manual." Of course, you need acrobat reader, but that's pretty much standard these days. As for the TexMod problem... that sucks, but I'll live.