PDA

View Full Version : Will Eidos be attending E3 2007?

Ghostwolfalpha
24th Jun 2007, 05:28
As the title states will Eidos be setting up exhibition kiosk at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo from July 11 to July 13? If so what content will Eidos exhibits since the exhibition is a now by invitations only event.

Joshorty
26th Jun 2007, 01:41
They better .I want to see the PSP and Wii version:D That's of course, if part of the development is done.

Mrs Croft
28th Jun 2007, 10:23
I hope so, I want to see the Xbox 360 version. :)

Capkeez
28th Jun 2007, 10:49
I've always assumed that it is a must for game developers to have something to exhibit at major convetions like e3. If not, no one will be interested.

CatSuit&Ponytail
28th Jun 2007, 11:03
I am pretty sure they will be there at E3, and certain they will be at the GC. :)

Joshorty
28th Jun 2007, 16:48
Looking at the 2 new screens of the 360 version, the graphics seems to be more enhanced...even though not next-gen.

Qbert
28th Jun 2007, 17:09
I'd like to see a graphic update for PC just to keep things even at least.

Anyway I've been worried about the way things at E3 have been turning out over the last few years. First they start by adding automotive displays which really isn't the purpose of the show, then booth girls start getting restricted to what is acceptable to wear if not being banned altogether in a few areas. Now that attendance and downsizing became the norm I'm worried that this event will be cancelled in the next 5 years or so.

The good news is they decided to open the showroom floor and renamed it "E for everyone." While I find the name a little silly, at least the public can get in without that damned industry pass and see what this event has to offer in person. If anyone lives near the area, they should take the chance to attend this and find out what they have available.