PDA

View Full Version : new ideas for the TR:A downloads

Ghostwolfalpha
23rd Jun 2007, 20:36
Hello just a few ideas for the official TR:A website downloads section

1) Desktop Lara Anniversary version: updated Desktop Lara doing all sorts of trademark moves and in her Anniversary costume and as well as all changable costumes throughout the series.

2) Better screensavers: I hated the spinning Scion "screen obstructing" thingy, make some better ones!!

3) MORE KARIMA!! : Yes we want more pics and vids and etc. of the official Lara Croft model, bring them on!

Good day

Lectrician
23rd Jun 2007, 21:06
Union Jack Outfit and an installer that puts it in game without me risking breaking anything:)

Atheist
24th Jun 2007, 11:49
Agree with one and two, not with three! ****

I'd rather have more pictures of Lara, then some woman that looks vaugly like her.

Capkeez
24th Jun 2007, 14:16
agreed. besides, we play as lara not karima.

Ghostwolfalpha
24th Jun 2007, 16:57
I know I wasn't thinking about the third one but it just popped into my mind.

Downloadable alternative costumes?

Atheist
24th Jun 2007, 17:18
I know I wasn't thinking about the third one but it just popped into my mind.

Downloadable alternative costumes?

Go to www.tombraiderhub.com
There's loads.

It's called 'modding', Download ethier TexMod (recommended) or TombRipper, then download an outfit and you can play it in game.

Verios
24th Jun 2007, 23:41

I'd rather have more pictures of Lara, then some woman that looks vaugly like her.

Someone's looking a little green *snickers*.

aussie500
25th Jun 2007, 16:17
l would like some renders of Natla and some concept art for Larson who seems to have been shamefully left out of the art gallery section. Please :)

Lycantendencies
25th Jun 2007, 16:26

It's not like you couldn't have both, that way there's something for those who like their women with a little more flesh and a little less pixels too.

Atheist
25th Jun 2007, 16:43
women with a little more flesh and a little less pixels

That's called a 'real woman' as opposed to pictures of them.

Lycantendencies
25th Jun 2007, 17:45
That's called a 'real woman'
Yes, and sometimes people photograph them and a lot of creativity and work goes into them, and some of us look at them and appreciate them in the same way we do other forms of art.
Which, as we were talking about pictures, is what I was talking about.

Or is it wrong to appreciate anything relating to real people unless it's in person now?