PDA

View Full Version : the best

TR-lover
23rd Jun 2007, 20:36
hi do anyone remember tr1 when you have a copycat of lara at the game
it was recreated at anniversary that was so cool and i remember at tr4 when there is a statue of lara that all monster attack it and if it gets hurt lara take the damage ....?

Werner Von Croy
23rd Jun 2007, 20:37
hi do anyone remember tr1 when you have a copycat of lara at the game
it was recreated at anniversary that was so cool and i remember at tr4 when there is a statue of lara that all monster attack it and if it gets hurt lara take the damage ....?

Don't recall that from TR4? :scratch:

Mertz523
23rd Jun 2007, 20:50
Don't recall that from TR4? :scratch:

It was in Cleoptara's Lost Palace. Lara entered a room and there was a golden statue of her created and eagles attacked it instead of you as you ascended. You had to climb to the top of the room throwing levers and stuff to eventually uncover the last room in the Palace that housed the final piece of the armor of Horus. Every time you went upward, an eagle would attack the statue and hurting you in the process, and you had to go back down to kill it before you received a lot of damage from the attacks. There were maybe 3 or 4 eagles altogether?

Werner Von Croy
23rd Jun 2007, 20:52
It was in Cleoptara's Lost Palace. Lara entered a room and there was a golden statue of her created and eagles attacked it instead of you as you ascended. You had to climb to the top of the room throwing levers and stuff to eventually uncover the last room in the Palace that housed the final piece of the armor of Horus. Every time you went upward, an eagle would attack the statue and hurting you in the process, and you had to go back down to kill it before you received a lot of damage from the attacks. There were maybe 3 or 4 eagles altogether?

Ahhh i am not going senile then :lmao: I remember that you had to climb up really high

TR-lover
24th Jun 2007, 12:32
i dont really remember but there in one of tr games (i think in tr3)there was a bad evil princess that looks like lara anyone remember it??

Atheist
24th Jun 2007, 14:30
i dont really remember but there in one of tr games (i think in tr3)there was a bad evil princess that looks like lara anyone remember it??

That might have been Sophia.
Sophia is'nt a princess, she's a woman who owns a makeup business. She has a selfish and evil goal to make a product that will give you ever lasting beauty and tests her early work on humans who are hideously deformed because of it.

She holds a magic septre and wears alot of jewelry, so she looks a bit like a princess.
The reason she looks like Lara is that the creators used Lara's model for Sophia, and just put some different clothes, hair and makeup on her.